Loss

You? ... murdering someone in such an inhuman and brutal way, must be a nightmare. There was no way that such a stupid situation could be reality.

The room temperature was extremely low.. even small frost flocks formed on the insides of the window, as if someone cooled the time down.

There was another thing that made no sense, it was your current condition. Have you tried to unlive yourself earlier?

You tried to touch your wrists lightly... it burned. What have you expected otherwise, maybe that someone thought it's a funny joke to wrap bandages around your arms...

stupid...

The room door got slammed open.

"Wow." Scaramouche laughed. "Already up... How was your sleep after yesterday's night?"

You eyed the man in front of you. Who was he, a servant of your family?

He looked way to noble too be just a servant.

"Would you leave my room, please?" You asked the man confused. There was another question that popped in your mind. Since when were you able to form a sentence.

Scaramouche stared at you, not believing in those words. Was she really that stupid to mess around with me or was there more behind her words.

"Pretty silly." Scaramouche raised his eyebrow.

He moved to your bed not breaking the eye contact. "Did you really forget me?"

"First of all, did I ever know you?" You stared back trying to remember who that guy was. Yes something about his presence was familiar but you couldn't really remember what.

What if you had an accident and lost parts of your memory. That would explain your wounds and why your whole body was in pain.

Scaramouche sat down next to you.

"If you tell me your name I might remember who you are."

He eyed you still not believing your words. Everything he put you through and you simply forgot him?

Maybe this would be useful for him. Who knows what else happened to your brain.

"Kunikuzushi."

"Kuni.-kuzu-shi... I don't remember." You whispered. "But you have a beautiful name."

"It's not important for you to know my name, You serve me with your consciousness, will and body. You are nothing else than a doll." He grabbed your cheek.

"What?" His words confused you. "So you were the one who helped me with my wounds. That's... kind of you but I doubt that I serve someone."

"Daubed it as much as you like it won't change anything."

You were frozen to the spot staring at the guy who just dropped the craziest thing you ever heard.

..sadly you were too dejected to question this more. For now you decided to leave it like that.

"Oi stop staring and kiss me." Scaramouche laughed.