Why You

Here you are... lying in Scaramouches arms... a cold metal knife pressed against your throat. Is this the end? Will his empty words finally come true?

"Do you think the knife is sharp enough?" He asked mockingly. "Let's test it."

A screams filled the room...

You felt a sharp pain in the area of your throat followed by a warm liquid running down your chest.

"Shh shh, the cut is not that deep. Don't you think that the fun just started?" He moved the knife down your throat.

"Do you want to accept my offer now?" The cold blade stoped at your chest..

You gasped for air letting the knife touch your upper body. He looked into your eyes without blinking.

"We both know how this is going to end if you stay quit. There are only two possible outgoings. One, you agree.. two, this knife will cut your pretty litte body.

You looked away noticing a faint laugh escaping his lips. "You can't stay quit the whole time, although this decision isn't THAT hard you stay stubborn. Words won't help so.. do you want a taste of this blade?"

With these words he slightly cut into the silk of your clothes, ripping it apart. Not fast very slowly enjoying himself while revealing a part of your stomach.

"Please stop" you breathed out.

"So you agree to my requirement?"

Even if this moment was embarrassing for you and you didn't knew how far he would go or what he would do, you stayed quit.
What would change this situation if you would agree. He could do anything he wanted. Not that he didn't do it right now.

You were sure that he won't kill you. The worst case would be as last time, but luckily we live during the vision era.., means most of your injuries would heal. But would your mental health heal after such traumatic experiences over and over again.

His knife moved to your bare stomach. The consequences of his move were goosebumps running down your neck. The sharp pain you felt moments ago returned. You bit down on your lower lip not to give him the satisfaction by revealing how much you suffered.

Inside you wanted to scream and cry but it was your pride that denied such actions. It was this pride that wasn't able to agree to his offer.

But this pride was broken apart by reveling parts of your body. You weren't sure how long you could stay silent, depended on his actions. But his last moves proofed that he will do ANYTHING to get what he wants. No matter how.

"Look at this beautiful color on your stomach." He gently touched the cut distributing the blood around your body.

It wasn't the pain that disturbed you. His cold touch made you feel more uncomfortable. The cold hands... his stare that was sharper than the knife.

"Do you mind a second cut?" You couldn't hold back anymore. The embarrassment and pain were too much to bear at ones.

You gasped taking a huge sip of air. "If I accept your offer would you agree to stop further actions?

"What actions do you have in mind. This for example?" He continued cutting a second cut into your stomach. Ones again you felt the sharp pain.

"What did I do to you that you treat me like this?" You asked with tears in your eyes.

"Let me think, if we cut out the escaping part.. nothing. This [y/n],  is my love towards you. Don't you think it is a beautiful thing? You are the only on who gets so much love and affection. You can't deny that I am gentle."