Death

You asked yourself what distinguished you from everyone else.. what was the breaking point that he got interests in you.

After the kiss incident he went to bed and you had to sleep on the sofa. You received a harsh warning not to investigate around or try to leave, and actually for ones, you did what someone asked you.

But not because you took his words seriously, it was just the soft sofa that told you "stay".

You haven't sleep properly for a week... Even if the time on the ship with Childe was kinda enjoyable (at least before leaving the room)... you were sea sick.

This time you had a good feeling.

Who knows.. maybe your mood got influenced by the kiss because all other signs were bloody red screaming death.

*

"Get up or I'll kick you out of the bed" the familiar voice wouldn't leave you sleep in peace for ones. He was the last person, you wanted to wake you up.

A pair of red eyes were starring into your soul.
He didn't flinch after you opened your eyes.

"Leave her alone Dottore. I thought this time you would be less annoying.. just because you decided to stay in Inazuma for some days doesn't mean that you have to stick around.
And the worst is.. WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO APPEAR IN MY HOUSE IN THE MORNING?!" Scaramouche sounded pissed off but not as much as yesterday.. what a relief, means he won't yell at you for absolutely no reason.

"I'm not the one who denied to attempt the Fatui gathering. Just because you aren't on best terms with Tartaglia you can't skip them.

I take the only option and try to tell you the information you have missed in the morning." How could he speak so calm and confident in front of someone like Scaramouche?

He disrespected Dottore with the way he talked to him but the red eyed Harbinger seemed to be focused on the more important things.  Still, you couldn't stand that... if someone acted THAT sassy for no reason, you would loose your patience at a certain point.

Their chat got interrupted by a door nock.

"Who is it this time..." Scaramouche walked to the door, just to get mad again. "Are you fuckn kidding me? Is this a mass meeting or why the hell you won't stop coming?"

It was no one different than Childe. The ginger twitched his shoulders scratching his head.
He pushed Scaramouche to the side and entered through the door.

He walked straight to the kitchen and opened a small kitchen cabinet.

"Man I'm hungry and hope that you have some food"

Scaramouches eyebrows started to move,
"Pleas..." he walked straight to the ginger and threw something he was holding in Childes direction.

Childe dodged like a pro and started to laugh, pointing in Dottores direction who was standing next to you. Dottore shook his head, exactly knowing how this will end.

"See, as always he is in his role" Childe raised his arm and tried to imitate Scaramouches posture. "I'm so powerful, everyone is afraid of me.. look at my style I ain't pulling no bitches." Dottore couldn't hold his laugh back anymore, both Childe and Dottore were laughing like goats while Scaramouche tried to stay calm.

"Listen here Tartaglia you are so childish, exactly this is the reason no one wants to cooperate or work with you. Now I get why Signora didnt want to tell you about the plan in Liyue.. as we can see you fucked it up without knowing what's going on. Are you even capable of the easiest assignments? Stupide ginger."