Studies

Signoras visit to Inazuma had another important reason. The Tsaritsa ordered her to take the electro gnosis from the Shogun. She was so self confident that she underestimated the whole situation.

But before she would get her work done she wanted to meet Scaramouche. To be sure he hasn't changed his intentions and is on good terms with her.

Little she knew that she wasn't the only one who had interests in getting this gnosis, little she knew that this gnosis would be right infront of her and little she knew that Scaramouche already owned it.

After you two got up Scaramouche left his apartment to pursue his duties as a Harbinger. Therefore two agents came over to make sure that you won't find a second opportunity to leave. Surprisingly you knew this two agents...

It were the ones that locked you with the other victims under deck and one of them... this son of a bitch, threatened to sexually abuse you. How could he continue living without any consequences. His friend can't be better if he tolerated such actions.

Both were staring at you in silence. "Yo Dima, isn't this the girl from the ship?" One asked the other.

"You mean the one I chained? Could be could be, I see similarities. Especially her body was burned into my mind." He looked down on you checking your body structure out. "What a pity that you landed here. I would have paid a good amount of money on the sexslave auction to get you." The other agent looked at him. He seemed annoyed.

You gave Dima a disgusted look obviously pissing him of. "Do you think your are better than me? Or why are you making a face. Just because you are the little toy of a Harbinger doesn't give you the right to think that you are above me. I don't want to imagine what dirty stuff you are doing at night, slut." What did he say? What lewd things was he imagining. He started to disgust you even more.

"No matter what, I will always be better than a disgusting man who reduces women on their looks." Just because you kinda accepted your faith didn't mean that you will allow some brainless idiots to insult you.

The way he got mad and jumped up to come after to you.

"Dima, sit down and just shut up.. what are you trying to do." the other agent said. "You are always taking stupid risks endangering us both. Our task is to look after her. Nothing more, to make sure she stays inside the house until lord six returns."

Time passed and both seemed deep in conversation beside you. You were casually reading a book. After another short period of time the "normal" agent left to get some lunch leaving you alone with Dima. This wasn't the best decision. He stared at you as if you were his pray that had to be chased down.

No one will know if your words from before hurt his ego or if he simply was in his normal state like this.

He definitely had plans for you and he was read to set them into reality. "I will show you what you are missing out, let me demonstrate you what heaven looks like." He moved towards you. You on the other hand ran out of the living room. There was no doubt that he followed you but luckily this house was perfectly decorated for such delicate situations. Before he could even react you pulled down a sword and casually cut his throat open. He fell on the ground chocking on his own blood.

Your eyes observed his wound. This cut was so clean and perfect that it awoke a kind of satisfaction inside of you. Either this or the fact that this disgust man was suffering. The last thing his blurry eyes noticed before his death was your bright smile.

You threw the sword on the ground going back into living room to continue what you were doing before he interrupted you. His fate would meet everyone who thought they could get away with sutch dirty stuff.