Hellow there Dottore

How would she look in my clothes?...

Scaramouche couldn't stop thinking about that.

You were his new obsession therefore he had to make you his. A new doll... and obeying his rules and the plans he had for you would lead to problems.

*

Manipulate the manipulator? But were you ready to pay the price for your actions?

How far do you have to go to make him trust you? Or would he immediately witness the lies..

After leaving the camp a Fatui agent drove you two to the harbor of Inazuma. It was the first time you left the camp and were able to see parts of the landscape and city.

*

Scaramouche took you somewhere next to the harbor.. from the outside the building looked like a normal house but as soon as you entered you immediately realized who that house belonged to.

All kinds of swords were hanging in the huge hallway and the colors of the walls were black with wine red stripes at the top.

He opened another door and you could see a bedroom decorated with wooden furniture.. the floor was wooden as well.

Scaramouche opened a shelf and came back with a dark blue kimono.

"Put this on and tie your hair up" he said taking out a wooden hairbrush and a red ribbon.

You quickly went to the bathroom after he guided you there and fixed your look. Your tired eyes without any sparkles in them perfectly matched the red ribbon and dark blue kimono.

You looked into the mirror but it wasn't you staring back. The girl in the mirror... dead eyes.. doll like skin and clothes that outlined "her" body.

"Perfect." A figure appeared next to you. He went thru your tied up hair placing his hand on your throat.

His slender, white as snow fingers were cold.. like a dead persons hand.

"What would happen if I squeeze now? Is air really that necessary for you?"  He asked you without expecting an answer.

You on the other hand grabbed his hand placed on your throat and tried to pull it away. With his free hand he grabbed your wrists and pinned your hands behind your back.

"Did I gave you the right to touch me?" He digged his nails into your wrist pulling them more to his body.

"You know how funny it was beating you up. Do you want a second taste?" He whispered in your ear.

Again.. his sweet voice disgusted you but even with the pain he caused you that moment you stayed quiet. You had enough last time he beat you up... as if someone craved that shit again. 

There is no chance someone manages to stay with this guy-

You started to smile and looked misifiously in the mirror. You saw his confused glance and proceeded to smile.

"What if I enjoy the pain" your words where interrupted by a demonic laugh.

"And? What do you expect me to do now? To back away and hug you because it's the opposite of pain? I know.. you are lying but even if you enjoy this.. I would have fun torturing you in every possible way I can think about."

He relaxed his grip and finally let your wrists go. "That doesn't mean that I won't torture you now. It's even more funny if the person looses their will to live."

Will to live? What's that.. even if you had it you'd loose it after one hit.

*