Cold weather

"Are you even human?"... "How can you do this to people, don't you have a heart?"... "You are an abomination..."

Just dizzy thoughts going on inside one's individual head. He couldn't understand what it was, and he never tried to. Something inside him just whispered things that happened in the past from time to time.

It was not that these voices hurt him. He just never understood why they lived inside is head... not understanding something just lead to anger since he wasn't in control... his own imagination confused him.

He preferred to know everything about a situation making his goals seem delusional.. he was simply out of touch with reality.

Torturing a human being merely to see how it reacts.. amusing.

Acting charming and lovely only to break the harsh reality to them... fantastic.

He came to conclusion that your memory loss was a little gift.. a gift by the gods only for him. In the end he would find a way to make you remember every single painful piece that was lost.. just to make it hurt even more.

He left you alone in that cabin not only because he had to figure out what to do with you, he also aimed to make you question your life. "Who are you"

Did you even know the answer before? Could you even answer that without the memory loss?

He doubted that.

While he was smirking into the direction of the sunset finally having a plan, you were locked in that god damn room.

You weren't even able to close your eyes.. so pathetic. The scenarios of the massacre- or what that even was didn't leave you. Talking about that would help but there was not a single soul you could trust on that suspicious looking ship.

The guy who claimed to be your lover? Maybe... maybe he knew more than he was willing to tell you and if this was the case... then there must be a way to solve it.

You tried to look under your bandages.. they seemed glued to your skin.. that was a horrible feeling as if you tried to peel off your own skin.

This feeling had positive sides, pain was a reminder of your existence and that not everything was a hoax. Even so, you gave up on that idea and walked over to a stack of different hand writings...

"Delusions"... "drain out life energy"...

"how to obtain a vision"...

You always wanted one, was this an experiment to get you a vision?

These writings were way too familiar as if you saw them once. The only question was, where?

Inazuma

Inazuma? Have you even been there once. No your brain must have been fooling you, you surly read books about this country but never paid it a visit.. how even if it is difficult to get access.

On each of these writings you noticed a Fatui insignia- you stroke over it.

The Fatui... THE FATUI

You haven't thought about it earlier that the masked people wore Fatui clothing.. so this ship belonged to the Fatui..

"What are you searching for in my writings?"

You winced at the sudden words of the short man.

"You are apart of the Fatui.. I want answers." You grabbed one of the insignias and confidently through it in Scaramouche's direction who haven't moved yet.