Just a servant

"YOU ARE DISTURBING THE NEIGHBORS AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE A SON AMONG THE FATUI. SHUT UP."

You stopped pounding your head against the wall.

How careless to forget about your surrounding. Some people may be outside.

However, the voice disappeared leaving you in tears. You hated him, his whole existence was pure agony.

A puppet with no heart and little understanding for human life he was. Selfish and demonic. Humanity was not the biggest threat to the world,  you thought. It were beings, entities that mimicked humans but failed while coating the world in pain and agony.
You had enough of him, enough of his stupid acts.

You had to get out. Now that you drew the neighbors attention it would only be a matter of time before someone would show up. After some sobs and meaningless tears you finally got the courage to pack things up.

You were searching the house for useful goods to take with you. In the bedroom of the parents you gathered a coat and fresh clothing. Winters were rough these months and you had no interests in freezing to death.

At least till you fulfilled your revenge. There was no other reason for you to stay alive than kill the Harbinger who wronged you.

There was only one way to get close enough to the Harbinger without him being the first one finding you.

Pantalone.

You noticed earlier how Scaramouche felt about him and if you won Pantalone's favor you would have no problems moving around the castle. At least you thought so.

It was way too risky to just show up in the castle without a proper reason. Besides, how would you know where to find Scaramouche after all.

You would also have enough time plotting your revenge.

Yet, Your idea was risky since you did not know how Pantalone would react knowing you killed Tartaglia.

You were not dumb to come up with the conclusion that the Harbingers knew who murdered Childe, the palace was guarded pretty well so someone could recreate with whom Childe happened to be that day.

Determined you opened the door walking outside into the snowy night, back to the Harbingers residence, now you'd have to find Pantalones mansion. If all of this went wrong you still could try to run away.

In the morning of the day you ran into a couple of rich Snezhnayan merchants (купцы). They were the first people you crossed after leaving the house. At night the streets seemed to be dead. Not a single soul outside.

"Could you please tell me where Pantalone's residence is located?" You asked directly. They wore expensive leather and fur colored in different undertones of red.

The merchant scanned you carefully. "What would you possibly want from our fellow salesman?"

Was it your poor looking fit that caught them off guard or your straight forward nature asking precisely for what you wanted.

You forced a smile on your lips. "I got lost here. I am one of the new maids he hired."

The merchant asking you the question rolled his eyes. "What a stupid subordinate he picked." You grit your teeth but still continued smiling.

"It's your lucky day." Another merchant spoke up. "We are heading with new goods to his residence. We could drop you off at there."