Missed me? II

"Everyone betrayed you... Kazuha betrayed you. You were betrayed by false hopes. No matter what, you will be betrayed at the end of the day."

You slowly opened your eyes realizing you were lying in a bed. A dark blue silk blanket on top of you and.. someone breathing into your ear. Leisurely you moved your head to the side where you felt the warm air coming from.

Before you managed to check who it was a hand covered your eyes. The cold touch immediately proved your assumption. It must be Scaramouche.

"I am shirtless, you won't resist me if you look at me right now." What was he talking about. Whatever, you turned around making sure your back was facing him.

He pulled his arm away grabbing something. Your gaze wandered down your body.. just to find out your clothes were changed into a black nightdress. "Did you undressed me?" You asked confused. At this point you weren't surprised anymore.

He chuckled before replying. "Yes, what about it? Your body is mine. I can do anything I want to you."

You rapidly turned around. "I am not a doll to.." surprisingly he still was shirtless. His skin was as flawless as everywhere else and even if he seemed pretty thin his body was well built. You immediately closed your eyes to avoid looking at his upper body.

A laugh left his lips. "Like what you see? We have a small problem right now.. you weren't allowed to turn around. Actually, when did I gave you a permission to do so?" You breathed heavily. "I-, I thought you had put on a shirt, I wasn't expecting that you would be shirtless."

"Enough" he grabbed your arm and pulled you up. "To clear it up, don't do anything without my permission. Don't speak, don't move and... hm, don't even dare to breath without my permission." He let your arm go allowing you to relax. You wanted to close your eyes forever, what if he would fool you a second time?

"Why are your eyes still closed? Open them idiot." You slowly opened your eyes staring at Scaramouche. Your first glance went down his body. He was wearing a tight black shirt. "My eyes aren't there." He grabbed your kin and lifted your head up. "If I talk with you I want you to look into my eyes."

In the eyes of this sassy peace of shit? His gaze drove you crazy. How could you look at him normally and now the only image in front of your eyes was him halve nacked next to you in the bed.

This imagine of him.. you wanted to see it again. Just to look at his bare chest for some minutes. To touch it and... to take a dagger and stab it into his heart. The imagination of the blood covering his white torso was perfect. This would make his last moments unforgettable.

You will never forgive him for what he have done to you. One thing was simply ignoring his past actions and the other thing was forgiving. Moreover who said he won't do it over and over again, you denied to believe that such a heartless existences is a human being with emotions.

"You proved that I can't trust you, well I never did but let's avoid unnecessary escaping attempts."

You lied back down staring on top of the ceiling. A faint laugh escaped your lips. "Don't worry I am already done with this. Do whatever you want. Kill me or torture me, I have no energy to go against it and I never cared much about my life."

"Your words are like music in my ears. That's exactly what I wanted to hear since the beginning." His voice got lower. "But your second sentence, I simply don't believe you. Pain is human and almost no one is immun against it and every existences craves to live, no matter what."

"I thought emotions are human too. Either you have a lack of emotions or a lack of humanity. What if both?"

"Oh haha, where did these words came from. You must have wait for that moment. Let me tell you... you aren't completely wrong, I am, immortal." He turned your face to his side. "Not so human of me, right?"

Even if he is immortal he could be vulnerable. So your chances aren't zero to hurt him or even kill him.

Meanwhile in Snezhnaya Signora was done with her duties and extremely annoyed by Childe who accompanied her to the Tsaritsa. He left Inazuma with Dottore some days ago. It was the time when the incident at the delusion factory happened.

It wasn't the first time when random people (treasure horders or adventurers) underestimated the Fatui and tried to getting inside the delusion factory with the hope to find something rare... but they had to pay a high price. Every time they stepped in they lost the most expensive thing they owned, it was their life.

This time Lumine was one of those people. She thought that she had planned everything perfectly. She calculated that all Harbingers left this place. In fact she watched Dottore and Childe sailing away but she completely forgot about Scaramouches presence and this mistake almost ended deadly for her.

The only reason she survived was that Scaramouche was aware about Kazuha's plan and that you would be with him. He could have simply murdered Lumine and Kazuha but he had other plans for them.

Childe actually haven't planned to leave Inazuma, at least for now but the orders of the Tsaritsa had to be followed.

This was a great chance for him to visit his family and to argue with Signora about the incident in Liyue. He couldn't forget what Scaramouche mentioned and wanted to confront Signora. Lucky for her that she planned to come over to Inazuma. With this excuse she was able to escape Childes annoying questions.

Signora haven't seen Scaramouche in a while, diplomatic connections among the Harbingers were very important for her. To have a bond with a strong Harbinger was always useful.

Even if Scaramouche disliked his coworkers he tolerated Signora, she always sent him letters inviting him somewhere and warning him that she will pay him a visit, not like Childe or Dottore who had no proper manners.

Signora had Dottore wrapped around her fingers but Scaramouche could easily influence Dottore and destroy her plans. She was sure that in difficult situations he would betray her and do as Scaramouche wished. This was the only reason she voluntarily visited the Balladeer, only to stay on good terms with him.

.."I'll meet you today, the same time and place as usual!
~Signora"

"It looks like we are going out tonight." Scaramouche put the latter next to him staring at you. "You are going to meet another Harbinger, [y/n]." ...