From the Source

"...And once he came home, we watched a movie in my room. It was just a Disney movie, so nothing crazy, but we were this close to cuddling... Or maybe it's all just in my head..."

"No way, you two watched a movie in your room? On your bed?"

"Right, and I'm confused, you let him in your room after you imagined him screwing you? Sheesh, you're a freak, Lucy."

"Guys," Lucy sighed, "There's nothing between us, alright? It was just a strange, hormone-induced fantasy. And lower your voices before one of my managers hear you..."

Having decided to meet up in the café of the bookstore Lucy works at while she was on her break, the ladies only had a few minutes to discuss this very serious topic, but the blonde just had to get it off her chest as soon as possible.

Levy, Erza, and Cana had been more than happy to stop by and listen to her rant, though one of them was still struggling to process all of this...

"But... What you're saying is..." Erza muttered, seemingly embarrassed herself, "...You are in love with Natsu?"

"W- Huh? No!" Lucy whispered-yelled, "I just don't know what all of that was about, but I am not in love! I hardly know him..."

"You cannot have such intimate fantasies without there being something there..."

"I dunno, it's possible. Who knows the toll those pregnancy hormones are taking on her head," Levy tried to reason, she could clearly tell Lucy wasn't ready to admit anything like that yet, "But if you do find yourself starting to crush on him, there's nothing wrong with that, Lu."

"Mhm..." Cana wanted so badly to be able to give a supportive insight, but this was still just so hard. She knew she had to push her own feelings aside and be a good friend, but it feels like it's been ages since she's had something to drink, and now the feeling of constantly being on edge just wouldn't go away.

The brunette began to sweat, but just before anyone could notice, she cleared her throat, "W-well, I don't think you should be so against the idea of you and Natsu becoming an item, anyway."

"...I know, this is just a little scary for me. Honestly, I'm almost certain that Natsu has a crush on me, though..."

All of the girls shared concerned looks before Levy spoke up, "...Are you sure?"

"Well, yes... He gets more and more obvious everyday, he even told me that I make him nervous. And lately he's always blushing when I talk to him."

They all gasped, Cana unable to stop herself from exclaiming, "Natsu blushes!?"

"Well... Yeah. His skin is pretty tan but it's pretty noticeable-"

"You mean he gets flustered? Or embarrassed? Seriously?"

"...Those are usually the emotions that trigger blushing-"

"Natsu never gets flustered, Lu," Levy bit her lip, turning to look at the other's concerned faces, "...Tell me, did he... Has he made any moves on you?"

"...Huh? What do you mean?" The intensity was practically radiating off of them, scaring Lucy just a bit, "Like... Flirting? I guess he's tried to, but I don't know... Oh, and he might've told his brother something along the lines of me being his girlfriend-"

"Has he touched you?" Erza asked, the steadiness of her tone and the stern look on her face showed just how serious this was, and now Lucy was completely afraid.

"What's going on, guys?" She trembled, her eyes widening with fear, "Is there something I should be concerned about? Just what kind of guy is Natsu?"

"It's nothing," Cana said, her voice monotone and her eyes glazed over, "They're just afraid that he'll woo you, sex you, and then break your heart."