Aftermath (NSFW)

Natsu rolled over with a groan, trying to get the sunlight that was seeping through the window out of his eyes. His head felt sore, he just wanted to go back to sleep, but the rumbling of his stomach forced him to stay awake.

He turned to the side to see Happy grooming himself on one of the pillows, and narrowed his eyes, "Weren't you in the laundry room..?" As he remembered the last time he saw the cat, he also began to remember several other things from last night, causing him to sit up straight.

"...Shit."

He rushed out of bed, only to immediately feel dizzy and stumble back down onto the mattress. His head was pounding, but he wanted to at least get up and find his girlfriend.

As if she could sense his distress, Lucy walked into his room with a water bottle in one hand, "Natsu?"

"Luce..." Before he could take a deep breath and voice his thoughts, she sat down beside him and gently placed the water in his hands.

"Here, I got some pain medicine," She handed him a couple of pills that were in her other hand, "How are you feeling?"

"...Like an idiot," He sighed, and swallowed the pills she offered, "Thanks..."

She watched him closely as he began chugging down the water, and reached up to massage the back of his head, "How are you feeling physically?"

"Better. I'm sorry for ruining your night like that, I don't know why I went and got so drunk..."

"It's fine, I'm pretty much over it," Lucy emphasized her point by pulling him in for a forehead kiss, "It happens, and no one got hurt, so it's okay. There's a lot we should talk about, though... Oh, and don't forget to apologize to Gajeel."

"Right..." Natsu looked around for his phone and spotted it connected to its charger on the nightstand- Lucy must've put it there for him. He picked it up and prepared to send Gajeel the best apology he could think of, only to see that he already had several texts from him.

The most recent read: "You're never living this down, bitch," Followed by a picture of Natsu hurling in the backseat of a car, which had him chucking his phone on the bed and groaning.

"I spoke to Mira, you can stay home and take it easy today, okay?"

"What? No, I can go into work, I'm fine," He stood up and tried to shake his limbs back to strength, though he still felt lightheaded.

"Just rest, please, I'd feel better if I knew you weren't at work cooking for hours straight with a hangover."

Looking back at Lucy's calm, smiling face, Natsu frowned. He'd feel terrible if he worried her any more than he already has. "Okay, I'll stay. But maybe I should make you some breakfast..? I wanna make up for last night somehow."

"That's fine, but it can wait. I'd like to talk to you for a bit first," She patted the spot next to her and rested her head on his shoulder as soon as he sat down.

Natsu knew there were probably hundreds of things she could bring up right now, which honestly made him a little anxious, though she didn't seem angry or upset at all.

"Do you remember most of last night?"

"...Yeah, I think so. I remember talking to Levy at the party... and then Gajeel, I puked everywhere, and then started sulking on the couch until you got home, and then you and I talked all night."

"Okay, good," Intertwining their hands, Lucy guided him to caress her belly, "Do you remember what you said about her?"

"Uh..." He close his eyes to recollect, and blushed, "Oh... do you mean the name-"