Bonus- Girl Talk

"Girl... You do not need a bed this big," Cana snickered as she draped herself over the giant mattress, "You should just let me have it, honestly..."

"You don't need a bed this big, either," Lucy giggled as she sat beside her on the plush comforter, "Besides, would you even be able to fit this in your room?"

"Woah, stop flexing your large luxury-sized condo space."

"Oh hush, I wasn't."

"Mhm, but I actually would put a bed like this to good use. It'd make all of the 10-people orgies I've been having every week easier to manage."

They stared at each other in silence, the flabbergasted look on Lucy's face making it impossible for Cana to hold in her laughter. "I'm joking, girl! You know I could never get away with something like that in Gildarts' house."

Lucy breathed out a laugh, "I wouldn't put it past you."

"What? You think I'm just out here fucking 10 people at once?"

"I mean, maybe. You seem like the type to enjoy that sort of thing. I wouldn't judge."

"Oh my gosh," Pretending to be offended, the brunette pouted her lips and sunk further into the blankets, "Lulu thinks I'm a whore!"

"You are a whore."

"Bitch-" After thinking about it for a second, Cana shrugged, "Actually, you're right."

"I know," Lucy scooted closer to her so they were side-by-side, and she laid on her back so they were looking up at the ceiling together. She'd gotten quiet, and Cana turned her head to look at her, admiring her content face.

She seriously missed this, just being in each other's rooms and talking about nothing, or everything, or just sitting in silence and enjoying each other's company. It took some time for them to be able to go back to being close like this, Cana felt like she'd been feeling some sort of sexual tension where there shouldn't have been any. And Lucy seemed to be matching her energy, like she was keeping her distance until she felt like Cana was at least a little bit over her.

She didn't know just how much she had come to terms with the rejection by now, but she knew that being here with her didn't make her feel weird anymore.

"Y'know, this might be a little odd, but I wish I could be as bold as you sometimes..." Lucy turned over to face her, having gotten uncomfortable with laying on her back.

"Yeah..? Why do you wanna be bold?"

"For Natsu, of course."

"Oh yeah... Did you ever end up taking my advice yet?"

"Yeah, I did."

"Wait..." Cana jolted up, looking much more excited than Lucy did, "You did!? Oh my gosh, did you guys finally have sex!?"

"No," Lucy laughed, "I only gave him a blow job, like, 4 days ago."

"What!?" She gave her a light shake, causing the blonde to laugh even more, "Oh my gosh, little Lulu gave her first blow job! How was it?"

"I don't know, you'd have to ask Natsu. But I kinda feel like it was bad."

"Oh... Why? Was he, like, quiet during it?"

"Heh, definitely not... But I literally had no idea what I was doing. And I thought I was setting the mood for us to do much more that night, but he straight up didn't touch me afterwards. Like, maybe I turned him off or something."

"...Wait, let me get this straight," With her chin in her hand, Cana's face grew serious as she thought it all over, "You gave him head, and he didn't follow up with anything after? Did he even say anything?"