Talk (NSFW)

The sun rays glistened across Cana's face, providing a warm contrast to the coolness that surrounded her. She turned over and groaned, clinging onto what felt like a blanket from beside her.

Last night felt like such a dream, she didn't even remember going to sleep. As her consciousness came back to her, she began to remember all of the wild things that'd transpired.

Mira was so much fun, and just as hot as Cana imagined, but her raunchy and shameless behavior came as a surprise. They went on all night, even after both of their bodies were spent and they could only muster the strength to use their hands on each other.

"Yes, I'm with her now, actually. We had a nice long chat about it."

Mirajane's kind voice met Cana's ears, getting her to smile. She opened her eyes to find herself facing her wavy, snowy hair. As she stared into its lusciousness, she just couldn't resist the urge to run her hand through her hair and twirl a lock around her finger, which definitely got Mira's attention.

She was completely naked, made apparent when she turned around to face Cana. "Yes, she's definitely feeling better," Mira spoke into the phone after sending the brunette a wink, "Oh, that's good to hear!"

Mira seemed to be paying her no mind, despite the fact that she was facing her, and to Cana, that simply won't do.

With her fingers still in her hair, Cana pulled Mirajane's head back enough so she could smoothly plant a kiss on her lips.

That got her to smile for a second, but Mira held firm and exposed no noises that could make whoever she was on the phone with suspicious. Cana wanted to whine when Mira turned right back around and went back to talking into her device like nothing happened, but she wouldn't give up so easily.

She snaked her arm through to hover over one of Mira's breasts, watching carefully as her blue eyes slowly lowered to glare at her mischievous hand. It was almost like she was daring her to do it, like she was giving her a silent threat, but Cana had to let her know what happens when you ignore her good morning kisses.

Bracing herself for whatever wrath that was likely to come from this, Cana prepared to give Mira the meanest, roughest groping of her life, but her next words caught the brunette completely off guard.

"Oh, I'm sure that's not true, Lucy."

Cana froze, and caught the smug look on Mirajane's face.

"Yes, actually, I think she'd love to talk to you, she just hasn't gotten around to it."

It was now completely obvious that Mira was talking to Lucy about the fallout she and Cana had, and now Cana was a red, sweaty mess.

She couldn't believe that she let it slip her mind- Mira really is a good distraction. Now all the anxiety from that day came back to her, and she knew she had to speak to her as soon as possible so they can at least try to clear things up.

"...You wanna talk to her, too? How surprising..." Mira's voice was slightly sarcastic as she now stared Cana in the eyes, tempting her to do what she knew she wanted to.

With a deep breath, Cana nodded, and held her hand out.

"Oh!" Mira was proud to see her wanting to take initiative, "You know, Cana's here with me right now. She says she'd like to speak with you."

After a few seconds of what was likely Lucy freaking out on the other line, Mira handed her the phone and watched her at a close distance, definitely wanting to listen in to everything.

Cana had no clue where to start, she almost forgot what exactly was said the last time they spoke. "Um... Hey..." She hated how nervous she sounded, but she couldn't help it.