012 ▸ ARCHIE ANDREWS | Leaving

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

Archie and Y/N had something in the summer.

With her sister and her band she had no one else to hang out with. Then she started hanging out with Archie and hanging out turned into having sex.

They both agreed to not involve feelings since it would make it more complicated and they didn't want that.

But Y/N started to have feelings for him.

She knew that he didn't feel the same since he was the one to recommend the no feelings part of their relationship.

She knew he cared about her but just as friend he sometimes has sex with.

When the times they did hang out and didn't have sex they had really meaningful conversations. They would make each other laugh and all in all they were happy with this arrangement.

But then the summer came to an end and so did their fling so it seemed.

When her and Archie didn't hang out she hung out with Kevin and Betty. They knew about the thing between her and Archie and her feelings. She has known Betty and Kevin ever since they were young and she knew she could trust them with this information.

Betty would lend a shoulder for Y/N to cry on when she talked about her feelings for Archie. And Kevin would always say the he had feelings for him too.

But it was to hard to believe for Y/N.

She knew she shouldn't have started his fling with him. She knew she would have a broken heart at the end of it.

Everything seemed to go back to normal at school except for the disappearance of Jason Blossom. Even thought Y/N didn't know him she hope that he was okay .

But she did know his sister Cheryl.

She didn't exactly like Cheryl but wouldn't start anything with. Y/N didn't like Cheryl because she would always make fun of Betty and as friend of hers she would stick up for her which made Cheryl hate her.

Then Veronica Lodge came to the school.

She didn't hate the girl but Y/N could sense that she liked Archie. But Y/N didn't do anything since her and Archie weren't even dating hell they weren't even having sex anymore.

She couldn't even hate Veronica for it.

Since Veronica knew of her feelings and promised to stay away. But that didn't help the nagging voice in the back of her mind that this wouldn't end well.

Then the dance came.

Archie asked Y/n which made her heart race and could feel her body warm up and agreed to go with him a happy smile on her face.

Her and Betty helped each other with their outfits Betty didn't go with anyone but that didn't stop her being happy for Y/N.

Archie was a complete gentlemen, he held the door open for her, and held her hand.