« 47 » CARLA ROSON | Confessions

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

School is busy as always, with teenagers walking around, looking at you, even staring to gossip better about you.

This is high school, a bunch of idiots who can’t mind their own business and are jealous, because the most popular students from Las Encinas can’t hangout with everyone.

Carla rejected your call once again, and you sighed as you walked towards the entrance of Las Encinas.

There are some spots that summer left behind; the sun still caresses your skin with the same warmth as in the middle of July and an excruciating pain.

You started your last year at Las Encinas alone, you didn’t know where is your girlfriend and you haven’t seen your best friend since the hearings.

An arm landed on your shoulders and the owner was the unforgettable Guzmán, your best friend. His beautiful hair was replaced by a shaved head, and you knew that was a bad sign, he wasn’t able to manage his pain anymore.

You walked by the hallways silently and ignored all the glances given by the curious eyes.

The death of Marina affected everyone, her and Guzmán were your closest friends and you understand his pain, you are somehow bonded.

It’s feels strange as hell to walk pass those doors, those people without Marina’s laugh hearing beside you or her jumping step when something was exciting her. Marina was the other half of you, and now you are left with a broken, bleeding heart.

As you entered the classroom, you searched for Carla, but she wasn’t there. Polo was also missing so your mind made the connection immediately.

You hugged Ander tight as you passed by and sat down next to Guzman before lessons began.

“How are you?” you asked and rested your head on his shoulder.

“Not that great, actually. But it is what it is.” he squeezed your hand, and forced a small smile .“What about you? How come you came alone this morning? Where’s Carla?”

“I don’t know. She seemed weird lately. Apparently Marina’s death affected her as well.”

Your worst fear was not being good enough anymore for her. You feared she was still thinking about Polo, and that he was still in love with her.

You feared that you were just a side option to her, that she just wanted to explore her sexuality more and you were that opportunity.

You know you shouldn't think like this, in fact you should trust her more than anything considering it's almost one year since you've both been going out. What you both had is special and Carla never failed to prove it to you how much she loved you. And yet here you were, wandering with nothing more than suspicion.

But then again, dating a marchioness has never been easy.

And you feared losing her because you couldn’t bear losing another dear person from your life.