« 20 » CHERYL BLOSSOM | All I want is you

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

Being Cheryl Blossom's girl meant that you were absolutely spoiled. The redhead often showed love through gift giving. You tried to tell her that she didn't have to get you anything and that being with her was enough, but that only made her get you more things.

She had given you enough presents during January through November to celebrate Christmas three times over. However, the most wonderful time of the year only spurred her on.

" Cheryl, it's not even Christmas yet," you spoke, admiring the brand-new Nikon camera in your hands.

" You don't like it. I was going to get the Cannon but-"

You pecked her lips," I love it and I love you, but you spoil me."

Her arms looped around your waist," What's wrong with that? I think you deserve so much more than this."

You felt yourself blushing," I just don't want you to think I'm only with you because you buy me nice things."

" Nothing is further from the truth. Just let me spoil you, my love. I'm doing this out of my own volition," she placed a kiss on your cheek.

" How can I repay you?" You spun around so that you faced the redhead.

" I have a couple of ideas," she pulled you into a kiss.

Her lips move delicately against you while her palms dig into your waist. She's always careful when she first initiates a kiss. It's almost like she's forgotten that you've done it a million times. She gives you leeway to stop the kiss if you'd like. You don't, instead you wrap your legs around her waist. Her action time is perfect as she grips the back of your thighs.

You tug on her bottom lip with your teeth, causing her to groan, breaking the kiss. Her breath is shallow when her eyes meet yours.

" If we keep going, we won't do any of the cute Christmas activities I planned for us"

You kissed her nose before removing yourself from her arms," We'll continue this later"

" Whatever you want, princess"

You blushed at the name and followed Cheryl into the kitchen. The two of you had baked together many times, and that's what you assumed Cheryl had planned for you two. However, that wasn't the case this time.

" We're making gingerbread houses," she pulled out three store bought kits along with some other supplies.

" Why three?"