« 48 » JAMES POTTER | Favorite crime

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

Know that I loved you so bad
I let you treat me like that
I was your willing accomplice, honey

James Potter..

How would you describe him? Charming, Endearing or just a prick? He was everything you wanted, you loved him.

But you didn't see it back then.. how his eyes would fall on her, how he did anything just to make her smile. You never gave it much thought, you were too busy giving him heart shaped looks to notice that you're really not the one he loves but he was all you loved.

"Y/N, would you mind if we skip our date today? Lily needs some help with a few things." He asked.

"We haven't hung out with each other for weeks now.." you hinted.

"I'm sorry, but Lily needs my help."

"It's your choice, I don't own you." You answered with a frown.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." He still chose Lily, but you still didn't give that much a thought.

It's been weeks since you and James last hung out, just the two of you alone.

Today he told you he was studying in the library, but he wasn't there.. Where was he? Spotting Remus from not far away, you walked up to him.

"Hey, Remus! Did you see James anywhere? He told me he was studying in the library but he's not there.." you questioned one of his friends.

"Ohh..He didn't tell you?"

"What?" You nervously asked.

"He went to Hogsmeade with Lily.."

"Oh."

"Yeah, he didn't tell you that?" He asked.

"No! No! I think he did, I must've forgot." Maybe, I just forgotten about it.

Even though you saw the signs, you ignored it. You were innocent and in love, every red flag you saw went down the drain. Just because you loved, you let him fool you like that.

And I watched as you fled the scene
Doe-eyed as you buried me
One heart broke, four hands bloody

Quidditch practice has just ended, sweat and muscle aches was all you could feel. Walking back inside, you saw James waiting for you. You were delighted to see him, you felt your heart race as your eyes met his.

"Y/N can we talk?" Your smile dropped when sensing that this was about something serious.

"Of course!" You gave him a timid smile.

"I--Uhh, I don't know how to say this but.." He walked up to you, his eyes blank. This was surely not the James you knew.

"What?" You questioned unsure of how to react.