🎞️ ▸ 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧 | Secrets and skateparks

☾︎✰❛❀

☾︎✰❛❀

"I wonder what Spider-Man looks like," you absentmindedly mumble, scribbling down the answer to the Calculus question you were working on.

This piques your best friend Peter's interest and his gaze quickly shoots from his own homework to you. "What, why? Wh-why does that, uh, matter?"

"No, I'm just saying, y'know?" You shrug, not thinking anything of it until you catch his expression. His head is tilted in confusion and he resembles a lost puppy with curiosity painted plain as day on his face.

God, why does your best friend have to be so cute. Okay, maybe a slightly inappropriate thought to be having, but it's not like you're hurting anyone! Other than yourself, that is, by not having your feelings returned. Collateral damage.

"He's, like, super strong right?" you ask, turning back to your homework. Mostly to avoid looking at Peter, but also because you aren't quite as good at calculus as him. He hums in answer, prompting you to continue. "Which means he's probably super ripped. And if he's super ripped, he's gotta be like..."

You trail off, thinking he gets where you're going. But when you look at him again, his brows are furrowed and you can't help chuckling. "Spider-Man is probably really hot."

Peter chokes on air.

"That's not even-" He cuts himself off, shaking his head which causes his hair to fall into his eyes, bringing more attention to the blush creeping it's way onto his face. "I've always thought he was too... lanky."

"Pfft!" You look at him like he's gone crazy. "He's not lanky. He's tall. Tall guys are hot. He's clearly got muscle. Probably was a popular jock or something in high school."

"Yeah," he says through a grin. He goes back to his homework and smiles like he's sharing a private joke with himself, most likely at your mindless ramblings about Spider-Man. "That sounds about right."

"And have you seen his ass?"

Peter chokes again.

"You good, Pete?" you inquire, raising an eyebrow at how awkward he is at the mention of Spider-Man's ass. Just another aspect of his personality that you find irritatingly endearing.

"Just peachy," he replies, through a strained voice.

You try, you really do, to keep in your laughter at his word choice. Unfortunately, you've never been good at that and as a result, you burst into a fit of giggles. Peter realises why you're uncontrollably laughing soon enough and he groans, yet is unable to stop the corners of his mouth lifting. "You're a child."

"I can't believe you said that. Of all phrases," you say breathlessly, wiping a tear and finally calming down. This lasts a full five seconds and you don't stop laughing again until you hear the click of a camera going off. "Hey!"