━━━ 050 ▸ CEDRIC DIGGORY | Delicate

Warning: Smut, slight degrading kink, sub—dom relationship, both male and female receiving

ᗩ/ᑎ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

He loved you, though that love felt more like an infatuation than anything.

Despite being Hogwarts' golden boy, Cedric would feel nervous whenever you were around. Intimidated, even. Maybe it was your demanding and dominant personality which threw him over the edge.

Sooner or later it was destined that the both of you two would formally meet each other, being that you'd become roommates with Cedric. Though you didn't think much of it.

◌ ◌ ◌

"I'll be at the library til 8 pm, take care" You said as you walked out the door.

By the time that you left, Cedric immediately thought of doing what he'd always dreamt of. Rummaging through your dirty laundry to find a pair of your white panties.

As he went back on his bed with the piece of fabric, Cedric fumbled through his belt and quickly got to his cock.

Once he began to pleasure himself, Cedric couldn't help but to imagine you so provocatively. For you to be moaning his name while you bounced on his cock was enough for his pre cum to come out.

He was so distracted in these lustful daydreams that he wasn't so quick to notice the door slightly opening. When he saw a view of your eyes staring right at him, Cedric knew it was all too late.

Cedric was dumbfounded, flustered, even. The innocent yet shocked expression on his face said it all, but you weren't buying into any of it.

"I mean, I knew you had a dark side but oh god.." You paused to grab your panties, "..you're so pathetic"

"Y/N I swear.. I didn't—I'm sorry—" Cedric barely managed to form a sentence let alone a word.

"I bet you wanted to get caught, is this what it's all about?"

He shook his head but you immediately smack his cheek and grabbed his jaw, "Lying will get you no where, so just tell me."

Cedric hadn't said anything but rather nodded with a smirk. God, that smirk. Even months ago, you'd always fancied him but now was the time to act quick. So you did.

You got closer to him, getting closer as going on his bed.

"What are you doing?" His voice remained innocent

"Oh quit the act already. You knew this was bound to happen, I'm just finishing what you started, darling."

You had yourself on top of Cedric, in full control. Your hand grasping onto his tie, pulling him forward to get a good view of him.

"I won't touch you, or let you touch yourself until I cum. Is that understood?"

He slowly nodded.

"I need a response, dear"

"Yes.."

"Yes, what?"

He gulped before giving a response, "Yes ma'am"

"Good boy" You smile down at him as you waste no time to discard your clothing.

Leaning him against the bed, you correctly place yourself to sit on his face. Once doing so, you could feel his tongue lapping over your folds.

But it wasn't until his tongue circled quickly around your clit which caused a sudden moan to come out. Throwing your head back as you slightly tug on his hair. His hands holding onto your soft inner thighs.

"Yes darling.. just like that.." You groaned

You could feel the sudden change in rhythm as Cedric moved up and down my slit. While this, the both of you had locked eye contact with each other.

Though you did nothing but smirk at the brunette haired boy below you, slightly biting your bottom lip as you can feel you climax coming to a reach.

Your hips began to move by itself in order to reach your arousal. Your breathing turning shallow.

"I'm gonna cum, oh fuck—" You were interrupted by the sudden feeling of euphoria.

As you got off of Cedric, his face was immediately flustered to have seen you this way.

"You did so well for me, darling." You let your hand grasp his chin, your thumb tracing his jawline.

You let go of your grasp as you went below him, letting your hand palm the print of his cock to get a reaction, he whimpered.

"Who knew that the golden boy of Hogwarts would be whimpering over my touch, I haven't even tasted you and you're already hot and heavy" You smiled at him

"I've been in love with you since the moment I saw you Y/N.." Cedric confessed

"Is that so huh? Well I'll make sure to make this moment memorable just for you." You winked at him with a smirk.

Your hands reached over to his trousers, pulling it down to his knees. Once you got rid of his boxers, his throbbing cock sprung out.

However, you wasted no time as you licked the base before sucking on the tip. Looking back at him, Cedric was so indulged in the pleasure he threw his head back.

"Is this good?" You asked

"Yes.." He groaned

Soon you let your mouth devour his length with ease, and once you got used to his size you began to start off slow, working him up. Every now and then, you could hear groans coming from Cedric. From the look of his face, you knew he wanted more.

The pace quickened as your head continued to bob up and down m. Then on, Cedric's moans became more frequent as if he was losing control of himself each time your mouth sunk to his base.

As you worked yourself harder, you noticed the shift in Cedric's sounds as you heard his moans become strained and breathy. Feeling the burn on your jaw, continuing to suck him off.

"Oh fuck that's it.." He moaned

By the time the tip of his cock was able to reach the back of your throat, his warm cum released inside you. Swallowing all of it by the time you pulled back, wiping your lips.

"Originally, I came back here to get my textbook." You said, putting your clothes back on, "I'll come back but if I catch you doing anything naughty, best believe you'll get an even more cruel punishment."

Cedric nodded, but deep down that only encouraged him.