47

DAVE

Today is the day,malapit na kaming mag isang buwan ni Lily,it has been more than two weeks since the day she became my girlfriend.

Fck!I still can't believe it!and today is saturday,the day I will go to Lily's house and meet her mom.

Fck!my body is shaking!I can't believe this!I'm actually going to Lily's house and meet her mom!!

I nervously applied gel on my hair and carefully combed it until it looked perfect,I sprayed my porfume all over my body.

I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to smile naturally,but everytime I try,I always fail,my lips are shaking for fcks sake!

I'm getting nervous!what if her mother doesn't like me?what if I dissapoint her mother?what if she doesn't like me and tell Lily to break up with me?!

Of fck!I'm getting paranoid!!what should I do?!oh fck!relax Dave,you can do this,how hard can it be to meet Lily's mom right?

I wore a black denim jeans,a white T-shirt,I have a black watch in my right hand and I wore white shoes.

I took a deep breath before grabbing Lily's favorite flower that is laid on the bed and stepping out of my room.

I quickly run down the stairs,I grabbed the key of my car from the table,and as soon as I opened the door,one of our guards interrupted.

"What is it?"I asked annoyed.

"Sir,pinapasabi ni Doña Elizabeth na sunduin mo daw si ma'am Amethyst sa airport" he said

My eyebrows furrowed "What?! Ngayon pa?kuya ikaw nalang pwede? May lakad ako eh!" I said as I was about to step forward,he interrupted again.

"Sir tinugon po ni Doña Elizabeth na ikaw po ang sumundo kay ma'am Amethyst,kung hindi mo daw siya susunduin ay hindi ka raw pwedeng lumabas ng bahay"

"Argh!Fine!" inis na sabi ko tinulak siya pagilid bago lumabas ng gate at agad na pumasok sa kotse.

Fck!this is unbelievable!ngayon pa talaga?!bwesit!

I drove as fast as I could into the airport and quickly stepped out to search for her.

I saw her standing near the side of the road,with her two huge suit cases,she's wearing a short shorts, a crop top,her hair is in a messy bun,and she has a make up on.

Same Amethyst.

I shook my head of the thought before approaching her,when she saw me walking towards her,she quickly waved her hand at me then smiled.

"Hi D!" she shouted as she run towards me and gave me a tight hug after letting go of her suit cases.

"You're still the same"I commented

She pouted her lips "So what are you thinking?na porket pumunta ako ng States mag iiba na ako? Nakkaatampo ka,hmp!" she rolled her eyes before entering my car.

I rolled my eyes before carrying her suit cases and putting it on the back of my car.

"Hurry up D!"she shouted

I shaked my head before entering the car and sat on the driver's seat and put my seatbuilt on.

"Ba't ngayon kapa umuwi?"I asked her

"Grabe ka ah!kakarating ko nga lang feeling ko pinapaalis mona ako.." she gave me puppy eyes

I rolled my eyes again "Panira ka ng date eh!" I complained

"Sus!para namang nanghihinayang ka!marami ka namang mga babae diyan eh,okey lang yan" she reasoned.

I sighed "Pupunta sana ako sa bahay ng girlfriend ko para mameet ang mama niya" I explained

She suddenly almost got choked with the milktea she is drinking as she looked at me with wide eyes open.

"What the fck?!"she shouted

"Yes,at dahil sa'yo-"

"You have a girlfriend?!!"she shouted shocked

"Yes."I answered

"At ngayon mo lang sinabi sa'ken?!" she shouted again

Bumuntong hininga naman ako "Magwa-one month palang kami" I said

"O.M.G." her mouth formed an 'o' "akala ko tatandang binata kana" she laughed

"Shut up Amy" I said irritately as I looked at my watch and it's already nine fcking thirty!!

"Uy relax!andito naman ako eh.." she pouted her lips

"Tigilan muna ako Amy"I said focusing on the road.

"Whaaaat?malay mo naman pwede pa tayo diba?"

Sabi na't may kinalaman siya dito eh "Ewan ko sa'yo" binilisan ko ang pagmamaneho "Saan ang condo mo?" tanong ko

She giggled "What condo are you talking about D?!tita Elizabeth said na sa inyo muna ako titira hanggang sa makabalik ako sa States"

Napapreno naman ako"What?!"

She laughed again "Shocked D? Relax wala naman akong gagawin sa'yo,tara na" she said as she fixed her hair.

Fck!kahit naman anong gawin ko, hindi magbabago ang isip ni mama,baka pabalikin pa niya ako sa States kapag nangulit ako.

Binilisan ko na lang ang pagmamaneho ko,as soon as I reached infront of our house,the guard quickly opened the gate for us,and I quickly drove in.

"Bumaba kana,aalis na'ko"I demanded

"Fine" she said and quickly jumped out of my car.

I helped her carry her suit cases into the house and told the maids to help her get her stuff to the guest room.

I was about to get in of my car again,but one of the guards interrupted again.

"What now?!"I asked annoyed.

"Sir,you can't leave,pinag uutos po iyan ni Doña Elizabeth,hindi daw kayo pwedeng umalis ng hindi kasama si maam Amethyst hangga't narito pa siya,kapag daw nangulit pa kayo ay magpapadala daw kaagad siya ng mga tao niya para pilitin kayong bumalik sa States"

"Tang ina ano?!"I shockedly asked

"Sir,sumusunod lang po kami sa utos"

"Argh!"I kicked the pot beside me and it broke

Nagulat naman ang iba pang mga guards at napaatras,fck!I know mom so much,kayang kaya niyang gawin ang banta niya.

I grabbed my phone to text her, but fck!I have no load!!I just know that mom cut my connection!!!

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Votes,Comments and follows are highly appreciated po! Also,do message me if you want. I reply quickly! Thank you for reading bb's!