How It All Began

"and that's why i'm here. now, you all know my story, good and bad. hopefully that'll show you life doesn't always have to start good and stay good to end up good. i'm honored i was chosen, out of the billions of female hockey players, and alumni—to come here and speak to you all. being a female hockey player when i was just a couple years younger than you all was way more challenging than it is today. and i'm glad we've come to a point in society where that doesn't happen as often. the only reason i joined my very first hockey team was to prove a kid at my school wrong. and i can guarantee you, he was dead wrong. not saying i'm the best person in the world, god no, but i'm incredibly thankful i've made it past pee wees. i had a great education here at eden hall and i hope you will as well. now, i'm also honored to say you will be seeing a lot more of me as assistant coach of the jv and varsity hockey team here, as i could never take coach orion's place as head coach. i won't be here all day, as i do participate in my own hockey games, as well as coach other teams. so, if you have any questions, i'll make sure you know where to find me at all times. any questions as of now?"

"alright, then. i'll see whoever's trying out for the hockey teams tomorrow at 11am sharp. any questions on tryouts just come and find me or coach orion. thank you so much!"

i walked off the stage i was once introduced on at eden hall while applause filled the room.

"you did amazing, that was great." adam smiled at me after i caught up to him outside. "you think so? it was kinda weird being up there." i smiled slightly, hoping what he said was true. "are you kidding? that was the best thing i've heard in awhile."

"thank you." i sighed happily, giving him a hug.

"everyone left already, but there's thousands of flowers and congrats gifts from everyone in the car." adam chuckled, taking my hand and walking towards his car. "oh god, we're gonna have to go and buy vases. i don't have any where for flowers."

-

and with that a very happy 21 year-old scarlett and 22 year-old adam spent that night, and many others at their newly bought house, trying to fix it up.

there, the two began to grow their family. so, the two became three, the three became four, and to wrap it up they even got a dog.

they grew older with their friends and family, spending almost everyday with them. just like they always planned to.