Chapter 1

If you clicked on this randomly, whether you're a Hermitcraft fan, Percy Jackson fan, or both, pls read the description.

So Hermitcraft is a Minecraft SMP with some incredibly talented creators like Grian, Mumbo Jumbo, and Geminitay. They all build and do redstone and start wars and it's great, you should watch it if you like Minecraft.

And Percy Jackson, or Percy Jackson and the Olympians, is a book series by Rick Riordan about a kid who finds out he's half Greek god. It's also great. Go check it out if you like Harry Potter and that type of fantasy thing.

So this fanfic kinda combines the two, like the Hogwarts AU but with Camp Half-Blood. Here we go.

This is kind of a weird POV for these first few chapters. It's kinda from the point of view of the Hermits as a group instead of individual ones.

Here we go... hope this isn't illegal...

-Indigo

PS the Hermits live in sort of a pocket dimension. I'm not going to explain it because I don't feel like it. This is about Hermits at Camp Half-Blood, not Hermits traveling between dimensions.

~~~

The Hermits of Boatem, Octagon, and the Bigeyes district were hanging out around the Boatem Pole, settling their differences, when a new message popped up on their communicators: Grover Underwood joined the game.

"Grover Underwood?" Mumbo said. "Who's that?"

"And how does he have a space in his name?" Doc said. "I MUST LEARN THIS MAGIC."

The rest of the Hermits stared at him. "You break the laws of Minecraft in every other way possible," Grian said. "Are you not happy with that?"

"What worries me is how he got here," Tango said.

They joined the steady stream of messages asking what the heck was going on.

Xisuma replied, I don't know what happened, or how this Grover guy is here. And I do not know how he has a space in his name, so stop asking, Doc. Meet at Spawn.

Exchanging glances, the ten Hermits took off with their elytra and headed for the egg.

They weren't the first at Spawn. Joe had already been nearby and was now calmly talking to an unfamiliar guy in baggy jeans and an orange t-shirt. His brown curly hair was covered by a blue cap, and he moved nervously, like he was afraid he would be attacked.

The Hermits' landing startled the poor guy. "Oh, gods - HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE FLYING? Did you all find Dedalus's workshop or something?"

"I don't have a clue what you're talking about!" Keralis said cheerfully.

"Why are you here?" Bdubs demanded.

Grover wrung his hands. "Oh, wow, I really need a can. Or an enchilada? Do you guys have enchiladas?"

The Hermits exchanged glances and didn't answer.

"What's an enchilada?" Ren asked finally.

Grover looked taken aback. "You don't - this is terrible! Uncultured! Someday, I will introduce you to the wonders of cheese enchiladas!"

"What's cheese?" Ren said, intrigued.

Grover threw his hands in the air.

It wasn't long before the rest of the Hermits arrived. Xisuma landed right in front of the new arrival. "How and why are you here?"

Grover put his hands up in surrender. "Hey, are you the leader dude? I assume you're the leader dude. But I'm here for a few of you. You've been offered an opportunity."