II-3

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 16

Date of Update: 16.03.2022

****

“So tell me what’s the gift you said you will give me once we return from the vacation?” Ragini asked as she sat beside Ashish, Ruhaan’s father as soon as she entered Ruhaan’s house.

Ashish smiled. He signed Ruhaan for which he nodded and moved towards them. Ashish took Ruhaan’s hand and puts in Ragini’s hand.

“He is all yours!” Ashish says.

Ragini’s eyes widen in surprise. She immediately jumps and hugs Ruhaan tight.

“Ru… I Love You… I Love You… I Love You… I Love You!” She shouts happily.

Ruhaan chuckles.

“Doll! Doll! Listen!” He stops her.

She breaks the hug and looks at him.

“You will not tell Mishti until I understand she has feelings for me or not!” Ruhaan says cupping her face.

Ragini pouts.

“But I want you as my jiju as soon as possible.” She says.

“Promise!” He promises her.

Ragini grins happily. She looks at Ashish and Supriya and runs towards them. She immediately hugs both of them happily.

“I Love You both so muchhhhh!” she shouts happily.

They both smile and caress her hair lovingly. She breaks the hug.

“Atleast can I say to mumma papa? Pleaseeee!” she pleads making a cute face.

“They already know. Your Ru told all four of us together and they are happy the way we all are.” Ashish said.

Ragini pouts.

“You didn’t let me tell anybody Ru!” She pouted sitting on the couch again.

All chuckle and settle on the couch.

“Sorry for that Doll.” Ruhaan says sitting beside her and holding his ears cutely.

Ragini giggles and hugs him. He hugs her back smiling and caresses her hair.

“Well you have another gift so that you don’t need to lie to your Mish once you reach home.” Ruhaan says and forwards a gift to her.

She immediately snatches it with shining eyes and opens it. Her eyes shine even more as she saw a small photo frame of Mishti’s and hers which contain a photo which they took in the vacation they went in their holidays. She kissed it fondly and hugged it to her chest smiling.

“This is the best gift! Thank You Ru!” she says and hugs him again.

“Is this some fiftieth photo of Mishti and yours which you are going to put in your room Ragu?” Supriya asked.