II-23

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 24.12.2022

*****

"Ruhaan how much time will you take?" Mishti shouted standing beside him while he is taking the piece of pastry carefully.

"Seriously Mish!" Ruhaan shook his head passing her the plate.

"I don't know how you are bearing this girl dude!" Sanskar commented getting a hit from Ragini.

Ruhaan chuckled while Mishti has completely ignored him and is enjoying the flavour of the pastry. Ruhaan passed the pieces of pastries for RagSan and served for himself. As he finished serving his plate was snatched by Mishti.

"Won't you let him eat?" Sanskar asked rolling his eyes.

"I didn't snatch yours right? So be thankful." Mishti commented.

Sanskar shook his head.

"Sanskar let's go I will show you my favourite place in this house." Ragini dragged him along with her holding the plates of pastries they are having.

Looking them going away Ruhaan moved close to Mishti who is so much engrossed in her pastry.

"You like it?" he asked pecking her head as he hugged her from behind.

Mishti looked at him, cream smeared on her lips. Her eyes shined in happiness. She nodded looking at him. Ruhaan chuckled seeing her face.

"You have to prove that you are Doll's twin all the time, don't you?" Ruhaan asked wiping her lips with his hand kerchief.

"You could have use some other way to wipe my lips Mr. Ruhaan. Unromantic idiot!" she hit his head a little.

Ruhaan looked at her wide eyed. He didn't know that she is such a bold girl. He then smirked.

"I can do it by smearing the cream again." he said smirking.

Mishti giggled and pecked his cheek turning towards him. Ruhaan smiled.

"This was yummmm!" Mishti said feeding Ruhaan a spoon of pastry.

Ruhaan smiled.

"Thank You for this Ru..." Mishti again got busy in savouring the flavour of the pastry.

Ruhaan couldn't help but only stare her lovingly.

Ragini and Sanskar are sitting on a swing. Ragini is in Sanskar's lap while his chin is on her shoulder. He is lost completely in his thoughts. Ragini poked his hand bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Where are you lost Mr. Sanskar?" She asked looking at him with cute fake angry face.

Sanskar smiled seeing her cute face before speaking.