II-16

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 31

Date of Update: 31.08.2022

Happy Vinayaka Chavithi! May Lord Ganesha brings lots of happiness in all our lives along with his arrival.

****

****

"Mish!" Ragini called Mishti as they got settled to sleep that night.

"Yes Doll!" Mishti turned towards Ragini coming out of her memory lane of Ruhaan's and her dinner that evening.

"How did you find out about me being upset of hurting you all regarding Sanskar?" Ragini asked.

"Does it matter?" Mishti asked.

"You believed what Sanskar said. Didn't you?" Ragini asked ignoring Mishti's question.

"Why do you want to talk about it now Doll?" Mishti asked.

"Because I want to know how did our elders got to know about my inner turmoil!" Ragini spoke.

Mishti sat up and sighed. Ragini followed.

"Yes it was that irritating creature who told me about it. I wanted to lash you out for it but then understood what you are going through. I spoke to papa to talk to you regarding this as I know only he can make you understand. You wouldn't understand even if I tell you that there is nothing like that." Mishti said.

Ragini hugged her as soon as Mishti finished speaking.

"I Love You Mish!" Ragini said with teary eyes as she hugged Mishti.

"I Love You More my cute Doll! And remember you have not hurt any of us. You just spoke your feelings and it is nowhere wrong." Mishti said hugging her back.

Ragini wiped off her tears that flew from her eyes and broke the hug. She smiled and nodded to her sister.

"Hey you are crying!" Mishti stated cupping Ragini's face.

"Nope!" Ragini shook her head.

"You may wipe off your tears and fool everyone that you aren't crying but not me. I know you since we are in mumma's womb." Mishti said glaring.