II-6

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 10

Date of Update: 10.04.2022

Happy Sri Rama Navami!

*****

Ruhaan and Mishti grew more protective towards Ragini. Both of them always stayed with Ragini whenever possible while when it is not possible Ruhaan kept asking her to stay away from Sanskar. Ragini might be for the first time hiding about her continuing friendship with Sanskar from Mishti and Ruhaan. She also said to Sanskar to stay away from her if he sees Ruhaan or Mishti around. He obliged her.

The whole college is busy practising for Cultural day. MisHaan are participating in a couple dance while Ragini is not performing anything as she is scared of lots of people. Sanskar tried making her understand but she clearly said no and he also left as he can't force her.

The cultural program is that weekend. The preparations are going on full swing. Since everybody are busy in one or the other thing Ragini is also assisting her lecturer regarding the arrangements as she is one of the less members who aren't participating in anything.

It is lunch time. RagMisHaan are in canteen.

"I don't want anything!" Ragini said twisting her lips by putting her head on Mishti's shoulder.

"Come on Doll don't be a kid. We decided it yesterday only that we will eat unhealthy today. Why are you so adamant saying that mumma didn't cook?" Mishti spoke.

"My mood changed. Anyways now both of you don't start. Get whatever you want to. I will eat." Ragini spoke huffing.

"Doll come help me!" Ruhaan spoke.

"Why meeee?" she asked whining.

Ruhaan looked behind her as he saw Sanskar entering the canteen along with his friends. If he takes Mishti to help him Ragini will be alone. So he asked Ragini to help.

"Please!" He pleaded her.

She pouted and stood huffing. Ruhaan signed Mishti and she understood the matter. Ruhaan held Ragini's hand and walked with her.