II-21

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 08

Date of Update: 08.12.2022

*****

Mishti is smiling bright while water is getting warm on the stove. She poured the warm water into the glass and had it. As she had her warm water she took her mobile and texted Ruhaan.

'I had warm water as promised to you.' She texted.

Ruhaan who was staring the ceiling smiling bright remembering all the moments of that evening looked at his phone as it pinged. His eyes shined seeing the text message from her. He immediately tapped on the screen to check the message. As he read the text he could only smile even more brighter.

'Good Girl!' he replied her.

Mishti giggled.

'Good Night!' she texted as she knows it's very late and both of them need sleep.

It's anyways Sunday the next day but she felt herself tired. She also knows Ruhaan must also be tired. She entered her room to see Ragini sleeping peacefully. When she entered the house few minutes ago Ragini warned her to get ready for all the teasings she is going to face the next morning as Ragini is very sleepy, before going to sleep. She chuckled at her sister and kissed her forehead. Ragini smiled in sleep feeling her sister's kiss.

Mishti laid beside Ragini and Ragini moved towards her in sleep and hugged her. Mishti smiled and hugged her back. She kept staring the ceiling smiling and slowly drifted into sleep thinking about Ruhaan.

Ruhaan smiled as he kept staring her photograph which is now officially his phone wallpaper. He brought the phone towards his lips and kissed the wallpaper.

"Good Night Mish!" he whispered before placing the phone away and close his eyes to drift into the sleep.

Sanskar closed his laptop sighing heavily. It was a long day for him. He moved towards the balcony and closed his eyes looking at the sky. He could see an image of his mother smiling at him in content. His lips curled up and he slowly opened his eyes.

"I Miss You Ma!" he whispered looking at the stars that are shining bright in the sky.

He blew a flying kiss towards the sky as if he is sending that kiss to his mother.

"Sanskar baba!" He heard Raj kaka's voice.

He turned back to see Raj kaka standing there concerned. Raj kaka moved close to Sanskar while Sanskar looked back at the sky.

"You didn't go to sleep yet?" Raj kaka asked.

"No kaka! I had some work which I need to submit on Monday. So I was working!" Sanskar spoke still staring at the sky.