II-20

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 17

Date of Update: 17.11.2022

*****

She slowly took her hands away from him. Ruhaan’s smile faded a little as she took off her hands from his'. But the next second his eyes widened in shock when he felt her lips on his’. Mishti feeling him not respond to the kiss, pinched his hand a little getting him out of shock. Coming out of shock he pulled her holding her waist close to him while responding to the kiss.

“I LOVE YOU too Ruhaan!” Mishti whispered with broad smile panting after breaking the kiss and pecked his lips again.

Ruhaan’s smile was bright like sun light and he just pulled her into a tight hug.

“You want to kill me right?” Mishti asked feeling suffocated in his tight hug.

Ruhaan laughed loosening the hug but not breaking the hug. Mishti smiled bright. She broke the hug and looked at him. She is just staring him with smile while Ruhaan is looking at her back lovingly. Suddenly Mishti sat on her knee forwarding a ring to Ruhaan. He was surprised like hell.

“You just confessed your love for me… but here I am with proposal for wedding. Will You Marry Me Ruhaan?” Mishti asked forwarding the ring to Ruhaan.

Ruhaan could only nod being overwhelmed of the surprise Mishti has got for him and forwarded his hand. Mishti happily adored the ring to his finger. She then kissed his knuckles smiling happily. Ruhaan made her stand and hugged her again.

“Thank You Mish! Thank You so much!” Ruhaan said in happiness hugging her.

Mishti is just smiling. She spoke nothing. She doesn’t understand what to speak. All she is feeling right now is happiness. Lots and lots of happiness. She closed her eyes with content in his embrace. Ruhaan is still in processing of what Mishti has done. Here he thought of surprising her and confess his feelings to her but she has surprised him proposing him for wedding which he had not expected or would never even expect.

“Mish!” he called her and was about to break the hug.

“No! If you want to talk, talk like this otherwise don’t talk.” Mishti spoke adamantly.

Ruhaan couldn’t help but smile by her demand. He once again wrapped his hands around her making her smile huge. She then adjusted in his embrace and looked at him through his embrace.

“Tell me!” Mishti said.

“When did you get that ring? And where did you hide it all the time you were here? And yeah how did you get my finger size?” Ruhaan asked.

Mishti rolled her eyes listening his questions.

“Don’t you want to know whether it is real gold or not? Or how much it weigh? Wait or how much it cost? Or from which store did I get?” Mishti huffed looking away from him but trying to tighten the hug.