II-24

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 27.12.2022

****

Ragini is pacing to and fro in her room while Mishti is looking at her while eating some chips. At that time Shekhar entered the room to see her like that.

"Hey Ragu Princess what happened?" He asked concerned seeing her like that.

"Papa!" Saying she hugged him.

He hugged her back caressing her hair. Mishti frowned, kept the chips packet there on the table and rushed towards them moving herself into the hug pouting. Shekhar chuckled.

"Tell me what is it Princess?" Shekhar asked looking at Ragini.

"I told you Sanskar had planned for a date tonight right?" Ragini pouted.

"Haan! So?" Shekhar asked.

"I want to tell him how important he is for me in proper words but I am not able to put them in proper words." Ragini huffed in irritation of herself.

Shekhar looked at Mishti and she nodded yes.

"Didn't you help my Ragu Princess?" he asked Mishti.

"Stubborn idiots don't listen to me now a days!" Mishti huffed looking away.

Ragini frowned and pinched Mishti's hand a little.

"Papa see she is pinching me." Mishti complained.

"Papa knows that you started it first!" Ragini said glaring.

"Calm down!" Shekhar said.

Ragini and Mishti glared each other.

"Princess!" Shekhar called Ragini cupping her face.

"Just look into his eyes and let the words come from your heart. You don't need to prepare earlier to express your feelings to someone. Trust me he will understand!" Shekhar said.

Ragini smiled and nodded. Mishti hit Ragini's head a little making Ragini glare her.

"I told the same!" Mishti glared back.

Ragini twisted her lips and hugged Shekhar again.

"I Love You Papa! You are the best!" Ragini said smiling happily.

"I Love You more papa!" Mishti glared Ragini while hugging him.

Shekhar chuckled and kissed both their heads.

"Enough of acting as foes. Aren't you getting late for getting ready?" he asked looking at both of them.

"Yes Papa! Correct! Doll come on go freshen up!" Mishti immediately pulled her towards bathroom and pushed her inside.