II-12

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 31.05.2022

***

Ragini looked at both MisHaan who are in deep thoughts. Everybody in the house are disturbed since the time Sanskar went. Her parents and her favourite Uncle and Aunty are also silent and in deep thoughts. Everybody are analysing the situation in their own way. She sighed and moved towards MisHaan.

"Mish, Ru I am hungry!" Ragini spoke trying to gain their attention.

Both looked at Ragini.

"Mumma already made lunch. Go have it." Mishti spoke looking away from her.

Ragini moved back from there silently. She didn't feel to talk after seeing the way Mishti spoke to her. Since everything is happening because of her she thought to change the atmosphere a bit but seeing Mishti's mood she left from there. She silently sat in the study room with a book in front of her staring at it. Her phone rang exactly at that time. She looked at the Id and took the video call.

"Hmm!" she hummed.

"It's okay! Things will get fine soon. Go have something and make everybody eat too." He spoke from the other side.

"Mish!" Ragini spoke and her eyes turned teary and her voice chocked.

"Hey Miss. Glasses! Mishti can't be upset with you for a long time. Give her time. Everything will be fine." Sanskar tried to explain her.

But she is crying vigorously. Sanskar felt helpless and tried telling her some soothing words.

"That wasn't needed Mish!" Ruhaan huffed as Ragini left the room.

"It wasn't intentionally Ru! My head is bursting in pain. I am not able to understand what to do. It's about her safety. I am scared and worried!" Mishti spoke holding her head.

Ruhaan sighed. He is also in the same position. He took Mishti into his embrace and caressed her hair. She held his shirt tight trying to calm herself.

"Well I am thinking something!" Ruhaan spoke.

"What is it?" Mishti asked.

"Let's observe him when he is around her without his knowledge. Like in canteen and in library whenever we have free time. Let's observe him from far. Doll was right in one thing that we didn't let her speak any time. May be things might have been different if we had let her speak. She had tried many times to tell us the things but we didn't let her. Let's see now whether he is trying to trap Doll or is he genuine. Let's do this. This will help us to take decision." Ruhaan spoke.

Mishti thought for some time and nodded as she can't just say no to her sister who is claiming to love him. She also needs proofs to prove him wrong if he is wrong. She needs proofs of him being correct for her sister if he is correct. She can't just take random decisions without proper investigation.