II-Last

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 31

Date of Update: 31.12.2022

*****

Raj kaka nodded at Sanskar secretly and Sanskar immediately moved towards him.

“Kaka what’s that?” Sanskar asked looking at the envelop Raj is holding.

“This is a courier for Bade sahab Sanskar Baba! The man who brought this told me that it is confidential and be careful. So I am putting this in his study.” Raj said.

Sanskar nodded and left from there but he is observing Sunayna hiding behind a pillar. As Raj kaka kept the envelop there and went from there Sunayna entered the study and immediately grabbed the envelop. She ran into her room and immediately opened it. She sighed in relief finding them to be the papers related to their business. She kept the papers back and kept the envelop back in the study.

“Thank God that person didn’t do what he threatened to. I have to do something!” Sunayna was thinking when she heard a huge scream of her name from hall.

She came out in fear and looked at Dp who is burning in anger.

“What the hell is this Sunayna? Why the hell did you open the confidential envelop? Didn’t Raj told you not to open? Then why the hell you have to yell at him and open the file? Do you know it contains terms and conditions between our company and our new client which are confidential between the companies but you are outsider. You shouldn’t read it and yet you did. What’s wrong with you? Why the hell are you trying to spoil our company?” Dp is screaming and shouting in anger that he didn’t even realise what he was speaking.

But some of his words are true. Though she wasn’t behind his company but she had spoiled his happy family.

“What are you speaking Durga? I didn’t read anything. Yeah I opened it…” she gets interrupted.

“You opened it and didn’t read it? I should believe this? In first place why do you need to open it? Am I a fool to you? You had spoiled things here and trying to justify your actions. You know what I think I should only have been careful. Raj from today lock the study and give the keys to me. Now go!” Dp spoke angrily and left from there.

Sanskar smirked. He signed Raj kaka something and he nodded. Raj kaka moved to Dp’s room after locking his study.

“Bade sahab! I know you don’t trust me but I want to tell you something! Madam sahab is behaving weird these days. She has been receiving some couriers every day by day. After receiving she just runs to her room in fear and after some time I hear some screams from her room. When I asked her is she not fine? She screamed at me. But after today I am scared that she is doing something.” Raj kaka said and left.

This definitely hit Dp. He fell in thoughts. These things never happened in all these years. But today suddenly his confidential envelop is opened. He had always kept them in his study but today they got opened. He moved out of his room and searched for Raj. On finding him entering Sanskar’s room he moved towards there.