II-4

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 31

Date of Update: 31.03.2022

*****

Ragini frowned seeing her sister in bad mood. She moved out of the classroom bidding bye to Sanskar to find her sister standing near her class room with a mood off face. Her frown grew when Ruhaan who is standing beside her is playing in phone.

“Mish!” She called her sister as soon as she reached near her.

Her sister held her hand and pulled her away. Ruhaan followed them huffing.

“What did I do?” He spoke to himself and ran behind both of them.

He saw Mishti taking driving seat. He frowned.

“Doll you sit beside me!” Mishti said not looking at any of them.

Ragini looked at Ruhaan and signed ‘What happened?’. Ruhaan shrugged his shoulders shaking his head as no. Ragini nodded and got into the car. Ruhaan sat in the back seat of the car with disappointing face.

They reached the house and Mishti stopped the car. Ragini got down and went inside not even looking at either of them as she knows Ruhaan needs to talk to Mishti. Mishti was about to go but Ruhaan held her hand stopping her. She didn’t look at him as she is very angry. He pulled her a little making her hit his chest. He then turned and pinned her to the car but made sure he maintained safe distance from her.

“Mish!” he called her.

She didn’t look at him. He cupped her face and made her look at him.

“Mish what’s wrong?” he asked.

“Ruhaan beta!” they heard Shekhar’s voice before Mishti can even think to react.

Ruhaan immediately moved back and looked at Shekhar.

“Ji uncle!” Ruhaan smiled at Shekhar.

Mishti taking the chance went inside. Ruhaan looked at the way she went longingly.

“Is something wrong Ruhaan?” Shekhar asked as he saw his disappointed face.

“I will look after it uncle. You called me?” He said sighing and then asked.

“Yeah! Actually Ragini should go for her eye check up. Would you mind taking her?” Shekhar asked.

“Is it something to ask uncle? I will! When is the appointment?” Ruhaan asked.

“In an hour!” Shekhar said.

“Okay uncle. But did you inform doll?” He asked.

“Yes!” Shekhar said.

“Okay uncle. I will just change and then take her. I will text her to be ready. Don’t worry!” Ruhaan said smiling.

Shekhar smiled patting his cheek and went inside nodding.