II-13

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 12.07.2022

****

RagMisHaan entered the college. As they entered they saw Sanskar and his friends at their regular place. Sanskar who saw them stopped talking to his friends and smiles at them. MisHaan looked away while Ragini smiled at him. She then turned to MisHaan who are looking at her.

"Let's go to class." Ragini said.

They both nodded and three of them walked towards class.

"Bye!" Mishti said.

Today she didn't warn her to stay away or atleast didn't say to take care like everyday. Ragini held her hand and hugged her tight.

"I will take care of myself!" Ragini whispered.

Mishti smiled hugging back her sister tight. They broke the hug and Ruhaan patted Ragini's head nodding. She nodded smiling. MisHaan went saying bye to her. Ragini looked beside her to see Sanskar and his friends waiting for MisHaan to go. She smiled at them. Sanskar smiled and moved towards her while his friends followed him.

"Woh... actually..." Rahul started speaking before Sanskar, who was about to speak.

Ragini looked at him.

"We are sorry for the mess!" Vihaan spoke seeing Rahul struggling to continue.

"We are sorry!" Rahul spoke.

"On one condition I will accept your apology!" Ragini said.

Three of them looked confused.

"What is it?" Rahul asked.

"Promise me you will never try to tease anybody!" Ragini said.

"After this much mess! Trying? We will not even let the thought of teasing someone come in our mind!" Rahul said beating his hands in air.

Vihaan also nodded immediately. Sanskar smiled. Ragini smiled nodding.

"Let's go inside!" Sanskar said.

Ragini nodded. They went inside.

"Mish!" Ruhaan called her.

"Haan!" Mishti turned towards him as both of them are walking towards their class.

"Let's not attend the first class today!" Ruhaan said.

"What? Why?" Mishti asked.

"Because neither of us would be able to concentrate!" he said sighing.

Mishti smiled. She held his hand and looked directly into his eyes.

"Ru... Doll has always trusted both of us. Yes I agree we are trying to protect her but we also decided we will observe him... means we had decided already that we are giving him a chance. I felt now it's our time to trust Doll. No I am not saying yes for Sanskar, but I am just trying to see what he said and our Doll has seen, is correct in him or not. Not just that but may be not listening to her as she said had also become the cause to this much mess. Let's figure it out with more maturity than earlier." Mishti spoke.