II-8

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 19.04.2022

*****

Next day Ragini came out of her room to see Mishti in apron standing at their room door holding a spatula in her hand, smiling showing all her teeth, giving a tooth paste ad. Ragini looked at her weird but couldn't help to burst out into laughter as Mishti looked so funny in that expression. Seeing her laugh Mishti felt so happy. She stared her twin sister, her doll so lovingly.

Ragini seeing Mishti silent looked at her smiling. Mishit immediately hugged Ragini.

"You don't know how much I craved to see your this cute smiling face since last night. I am so happy you came out of the room." Mishti said breaking the hug.

Ragini's smile vanished but she immediately smiled back. She had decided something to make sure it doesn't hurt anybody she loves. Neither Sanskar nor Mishti nor Ruhaan. Mishti understood that Ragini is trying to act normal. She also thought to help her to overcome the previous night incident. But does she know that Ragini is going through a lot of turmoil inside her?

"What did you cook Mish?" Ragini asked breaking Mishti's thoughts.

"Your favourite Manchuria!" Mishti said.

"Manchuria? For breakfast?" Ragini asked looking at Mishti weird.

"Oh come on. There can be no particular time for eating favourite food! Come on. Let's go." Mishti pulled Ragini towards Dining table.

She made Ragini sit at the dining table. Janaki and Shekhar also reached there.

"You told you are making breakfast and you made Manchuria?" Janaki asked with wide eyes.

Mishti giggled. Janaki glared Ragini in return.

"Why are you glaring me? I didn't even ask. It's she who made it." Ragini said adjusting her spectacles.

"Exactly don't glare my Doll mumma! I made it for her. If you want eat otherwise order something for yourself. Today whole day is only for my Doll!" Mishti said feeding Ragini.

"And what's the occasion that your doll is getting special treatment today?" Janaki asked folding her hands to her chest.

"We don't need any occasion to love our siblings and family! Isn't it papa?" Mishti asked looking at Shekhar.

"Definitely yes! Janu I am having what my Princess made. You want it have otherwise order for yourself." Shekhar said sitting and serving himself.

Mishti gave attitude look to Janaki and fed Ragini who giggled seeing Mishti's actions. Janaki huffed and went out. Shekhar, RagMish had food happily gossiping and laughing. Mishti felt happy seeing Ragini.