II-18

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 24

Date of Update: 24.10.2022

Happy Deepawali 🪔

****

"Hello Mr. Irritating Creature!" Mishti hit Sanskar on his head as they entered the college the next day.

"Hey!" He smiled just lightly.

Ragini and Mishti looked at each other frowning. Ruhaan looked confused too seeing him dull.

"Something wrong?" Ragini asked.

"It's ma's death anniversary!" Sanskar spoke as his eyes turn moist.

Ragini held his hand and rubbed the back of his palm with her thumb trying to calm him down.

"You should have stayed home Jijs!" Mishti spoke.

"I would have! But that makes me even more sad and weak! Here atleast I would divert my mind for sometime during classes. And I can't miss meeting Miss. Glasses!" Sanskar spoke holding Ragini's hand tight and protectively to his heart and looking at her lovingly.

Ragini looked at lovingly and smiling bright.

"I Love You!" she confessed!

"I Love You too!" He replied adjusting her spectacles smiling.

Mishti and Ruhaan smiled seeing them.

"Let's meet during lunch then. Bye!" Mishti spoke making RagSan look at her.

They nodded to her and MisHaan left to their class.

"Vihaan and Rahul aren't here yet?" Ragini asked.

"Vihaan is on leave as he has to be with his grandfather at hospital. Rahul is with him. Vihaan asked Rahul also to attend college as I also needed them but I assured them that I will be fine since you will be there with me. So I insisted Rahul to stay back with Vihaan." Sanskar said as they entered their class.

Ragini nodded smiling and holding his hand once again as they settled down on their bench.

Ruhaan and Mishti entered the class when suddenly Anisha came in front of them.