II-22

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 17.12.2022

***

"Ma and Papa were friends since eleventh. Their friendship grew in a very little time that they became best friends. They became so close that they even chose same stream in their Graduation. During their graduation Dadaji committed suicide due to his financial crisis leaving papa alone. Dadi passed away like Papa was 6 or 7. So Papa had only Dadaji. When Dadaji passed away even his house was taken away by the creditors. Papa was left with no shelter, nothing. Ma got him home and convinced Nanu to help him. Nanu couldn't deny ma. So he let papa stay at the out house of the Nanu's house. Papa started doing various jobs for his basic needs while Nanu helped him in his studies. In all these Ma and Papa grew close. There is another person in their group i.e. Sunayna, the present Mrs. Maheshwari. She loved Papa secretly while Ma and papa had no idea about it. Ma and Papa's relation grew strong. Nanu couldn't say no to ma like always. After their post graduation nanu got them married. After marriage Nanu has given small responsibilities of 'Elite Groups' to Papa while Ma has got larger responsibilities. Yet there were no problems in their life. Things went only smooth in their life. Papa was always grateful for Nanu and always respected him. There were no problems in the lives. I was born. We used to be very happy. Papa used to love me a lot. Ma and Papa used to be so happy. Nanu has transferred all his property to my name. He passed away when I was four. Ma and Papa were so affected by his death yet they both stood each other's strength. It was so good till that day. That woman, she came after five years into our lives. That day changed things. Papa and Ma had a big fight as there got a huge loss in the business. It was papa's fault. But he wasn't ready to accept it. Ma was very angry. She didn't spoke to him. It was then that woman started instigating papa against ma saying that the property belongs to Nanu so ma is blaming everything. Trust me papa didn't let her blame ma. He scolded her and asked her never to blame ma that way. Later ma and papa patched up. That woman started growing close to me suddenly. She was good to me. I got very close to her that I used to call her my favourite after my parents. It was one of the days after her arrival into our lives Ma suddenly came with injured head. Papa was out of station. I heard Ma talking to Raj kaka that someone has attacked her while she was returning from office. She filed a complaint. Police started investigating. Papa didn't know about the attack. When he asked about wound ma said she fell down while getting down the stairs. There were few more attacks which ma had hid from papa successfully. Papa being completely busy for six months didn't bother and accepted every excuse she has given to him. Later one day we got to know Ma's car was crashed to a tree when she was trying to escape a truck. It was the day I lost my ma forever. That day accidentally I heard that woman talking in phone. She was saying that the other person has did a good job, ma was dead, and she will send them payment. Raj kaka who was with me heard her. We both were shocked. She gained Papa's trust so much that he wasn't ready to listen when Raj kaka told that she was responsible for Ma's death. Instead he got manipulated by her saying that she will take care of me like her own child. Since papa had seen me close to her earlier he accepted and married her just for my sake. Later on seeing me hating her he regretted for marrying her. But he just can't divorce her as he knows that will spoil her life and let her be his wife. I have never seen him talking to her with love or anything. He had always craved for my love but I am very angry on him since he didn't trust Raj kaka who had been trusty employee of us and always made sure we stayed happy sacrificing his life just for our family. He stayed unmarried just to take care of me. Papa had trusted that woman, who killed my ma. When later on I told him that what Raj kaka was saying truth at that time he scolded me saying that kaka is manipulating me. She even tried to get kaka out of the house but I stopped having food due to which papa had to let kaka in. From then there is no proper talking between me and papa. I address him as Mr. Maheshwari and her as Mrs. Maheshwari. I don't generally go in front of them also. But I see them also staying silent and also in different rooms. Papa never let her inside his room till date. I am angry at papa for not understanding me and not trusting me and Kaka regarding ma's death. Gap between us kept growing but I know papa wants me to be always happy. I know he always looks after my needs, get to know about my things from kaka. But I wasn't able to forgive him for ignoring the truth about my ma's death." Sanskar spoke everything.