II-11

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 13.05.2022

****

Mishti and Ruhaan sat silent looking down while RagSan are staring at Mishti sitting on their knees.

"Did I hurt you so much that you don't even want to see my face now?" Ragini asked with teary eyes.

Mishti immediately looked at her and shook her head no with teary eyes.

"It's nothing like that Doll. I am concerned about you but I also can't rule your life. You have every right to take decision regarding your life. I am just trying to make myself understand that I have to let my Doll take decisions about her life. She is no more a kid!" Mishti said.

Ragini busted into cry. She is just holding Mishti's hand tight while Mishti is looking down controlling herself from not crying. Ruhaan looked away as he could feel himself falling weak seeing Ragini and Mishti like that. Sanskar looked helpless. He has already started feeling that he was the reason for what all is happening between Mishti and Ragini and today seeing both of them broken has made him feel even more miserable. He sighed.

"Mishti!" He called her.

Mishti glared him but he has prepared himself that he will try his best to make her understand.

"I know from the first meet you had only bad opinion on me. But I want to clarify everything today. The very first day I was about to react after what Rahul and Vihaan has spoken. But before I could react you came and started speaking rude to us. Trust me if I was in my proper mind I would have supported you instead of taking their side as I myself wouldn't be doing something I had done on that day. But that day I had a really bad start and in that state of mind I had reacted that way." Sanskar stopped as he saw Mishti not even paying heed.

But it's just his misunderstanding. She is listening everything as she can never ignore anything if it comes to her Doll's life. Ragini saw it. She knows about her sister so she spoke.

"Mish I have seen him fisting his arms as soon as Rahul spoke that way. But before he could react you came there." Ragini spoke.

Sanskar looked at her. Ragini nodded and signed him to continue.

"It was Rahul who tried to make her fall in the class. But you don't know that if you had held her protectively from one side the other side it was me who held her trying to protect her." Sanskar spoke.

Mishti was shocked and Ruhaan was equally shocked. She looked at Ragini and Ragini nodded yes. Mishti looked down silently. Ragini signed Sanskar to speak.

"It was something same even on that day when I was teasing Ragini with her spectacles. I wasn't troubling her. I was just teasing her like how friends tease each other." He said.