II-17

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 05

Date of Update: 05.10.2022

HAPPY VIJAYADASAMI!

****

"Come inside, dry yourself and go." Ragini said to Sanskar as they reached RagMish's home.

"No! That's fine. I will go home and change." Sanskar spoke and sneezed immediately.

"You want to be in Ruhaan's place tomorrow?" Mishti asked sarcastically.

Sanskar chuckled and nodded okay at Ragini.

"Tantrum King!" Mishti mumbled before getting down the car.

"I heard!" Sanskar said loudly frowning.

"I said it loud enough to be heard by you." Mishti countered back.

Sanskar looked at her open mouth. Ragini giggled. Sanskar shook his head and went inside following Ragini.

"Finally you are home! Where were you guys? And how did you get wet?" Ruhaan asked as soon as he saw Mishti entering inside.

"Calm down my express. First you tell me how are you feeling?" Mishti asked.

Elders who were also waiting for them to return smiled seeing the concern of MisHaan for each other but their smile shortened as they saw Sanskar behind Ragini.

"Leave about me Mish. Tell me why were you late and how did you get wet?" Ruhaan asked concerned again.

"No. You tell me how are you?" Mishti argued.

Sanskar twitched silently in irritation of their banter.

"Their car broke down Ruhaan. Mishti's phone is switched off due to no battery while Ragini's phone had no signal. Then they made an adventure of fighting with 7 idiot men whom we three together sent to jail, at that time it was raining so all three of us got wet. I got them back home once we successfully sent those idiot men to their deserved place." Sanskar spoke everything in one go and started sneezing continuously nonstop about ten sneezes.