5.

Author's POV

A big grin was plastered on Saanvi's face as she entered inside her house. Namisha giggled seeing the happiness on her daughter's face. A sense of relief, she felt after witnessing her smiling face.

"So the event went well?"she questioned or more like stated while giving a glass of chilled water to her daughter.

"Ahhhh" Saanvi sighed as the cool liquid cascaded down her throat which was parched due to him, "it went perfectly well, Maa. Mr. Khanna was really happy and he appreciated me as well" Saanvi said making Namisha smile.

"See, I told you already" Saanvi nodded freeing her hair to let them fall on her back and shoulder.

"Mr. Khanna dropped me himself" Saanvi stated and Namisha's face fell a bit, "he didn't want us to travel alone at this time. So, Aliya went with Nitin and I came with Mr. Khanna" she explained further.

"Oh..." Namisha went silent suddenly making her daughter confuse.

"What happened? Maa?" She shook her mother's shoulder to gain her attention as she was staring at the floor without blinking.

"Yeah?" Namisha snapped out of her thoughts, "umm...nothing" she went inside the kitchen trying to avoid the look Saanvi gave her.

She didn't want to spoil her daughter's happiness by her over protective thoughts. She didn't want to tell her yet how she felt about this whole thing. About Arjun dropping Saanvi at home...himself.

He could have asked Nitin to drop Saanvi as well along with Aliya. Then why did he do that? As far as she knows about Arjun Khanna, he isn't a very friendly person.

Obviously the news could be fake but she just doesn't get very good vibes just by seeing his face. It's just something about him which she doesn't like. Though she has never met him or even seen him in person but still.

She just can't put a finger on this feeling.

Nevertheless, she is happy now as Saanvi won't be seeing Arjun from now on.

"Come I will show you the pictures" her daughter shouted from the room and she went after switching off the lights.

.
.
.
.
.

The clouds were threatening but it wasn't raining anymore. The sky was a shade darker than it usually stays. The wind was icy and withering.

One could never survive outside without a shawl.

But here he was half laying on the cold ground. His gaze was fixed on the dark clouds drifting over the hills.

He was finding solace.

The chilly yet sweet wind was hitting his face. He wasn't feeling cold rather he was feeling warm. The warmth was engulfing him in a way that it never did before.

Not even the warmest of blankets provided him this warmth.

The warmth of care.

No one ever asked him if he had dinner or lunch, before her. The feeling was strange yet heartwarming.

A small smile was playing on his lips. He took another gulp of the bitter liquid from the chilled cane. The bitterness was providing him comfort as it made it's way down his throat.

"Why does this time pass so quickly? Can't it stop for a while?" He muttered smiling sadly looking the dark sky, as if the answer will come from there.

"No-ow w-who will..as-sk me if I ha-ad dinner or not?" He hiccuped few times while saying these words.