21

SAANVI'S POV
                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The food seemed tasteless inside my mouth. I didn't even know what I was eating. Somehow, I swallowed the morsels along with the hiccups.

I could not feel my arms anymore. He was staring at me continuously but I avoided meeting his eyes. It will do nothing but make the situation worse.

"How's it?" He asked casually while chewing his food.

He acted as if nothing happened just few minutes ago. He didn't even apologise.

Apologise? Huh, what am I even thinking.

There was not even a bit of remorse in his eyes or in his tone.

"I asked you something" I flinched hearing the seriousness of his voice.

He was getting pissed.

"I-It's good" I answered quickly not wanting to fuel his anger.

After few more morsels, I was done. My appetite was long gone, he forced me to eat whatever he has ordered from some restaurant.

I glanced at him and found him eating his food peacefully. I got shivers seeing the look on his face.

Last night, he didn't scare me that much as he was doing now. He was looking lethal and scary.

It felt like he would yell at me or hurt me any moment.

I collected the plates after he was done. My hands were shaking when I bent down in front of him to take his plate.

I could still feel his hard gaze on me. I very well knew that my cleavage was clearly visible to his eyes even after covering my chest with the pallu.

I felt like crying as this was so disrespectful. He was treating me like his personal maid.

After hurting and humiliating me, he was sitting here like a king while I was working like a maid.

"Stop" his voice stopped me before I could step outside the room.

"Keep the plates here. The maid will collect them" he said opening the buttons of his shirt.

I quickly looked away not wanting to see his bare chest.

Making my way towards the wardrobe, I started taking out my night clothes.

Tears brimmed my eyes when he snaked his cold hands around my waist.

"Why do you make me angry? Huh?" I bit my lip harder to stop the sobs.

His hot breath was making me feel disgusted. I felt like puking when he started kissing and biting the skin of my neck.

His bare torso was touching my barely covered back.

I didn't feel any pleasure.

He was just feasting on my skin like a hungry lion.

"Ahh" I cried in pain when he bit my skin harshly.

The clothes fell from my hand when he grabbed them tightly.

His touch on my arms made the pain worse if possible.

"I don't want to hurt you, Saanvi" he whispered tracing the bruised area on my arms with his finger.

I lowered my eyes when he turned me around to face him. I was staring at his chest controlling my tears.

I decided to take a stand for myself.

"It's not me. It's you...you hurt me because you feel satisfaction. You hurt me because you are stronger than me. You hurt me because you are a man" I gritted having a bitter smile on my face.