17

So, according to your votes I have decided to update My Love only and then after completing it I will focus on my other book.

Enjoy the chapter...

Saanvi's POV

My trembling legs somehow carried me to the main gate. I closed it instantly before he could come again.

Tears were continuously flowing down my cheeks and I did no attempt to stop them. He has caught the weakest nerve of mine.

My family.

The family which consists of only three people. The family which always supported me and gave me strength during tough times.

When he thought he can't get me with my own will. He decided to threaten me with my family.

A dry chuckle left my mouth at his timidity.

I will never give him a place in my heart. I will always despise him no matter what he does. He will be the most disgusted and hated person of my life.

But obviously, I don't have a choice. Do I?

My blood boiled and fists curled up in anger remembering the words he used for my mother. Remembering the way he threaten me with my sister.

But, Saanvi what can you expect from this man? He is a selfish bastard.

He likes me? Huh?

Do we hurt and threaten the person we like? Do we make their life a hell? Do we scare them every single time?

My head was still spinning with so many thoughts.

I grabbed a glass and poured water in it. The water brought much relief to my dry throat.

You will have to surrender to him, Saanvi.

You can't be selfish like him.

Think about your mother. He said he will..

I forcefully stopped the inner voice of mine as even the thought of it made me shiver in fear.

No no no...I can't let this happen.

Janhvi was living her life peacefully. Just because I came here, she caught his eyes. What is her fault in it?

My Mausi and Mausa ji will die if anything happens to her.

I have to talk to Maa....

I called Maa and she picked up after three rings.

"Saanvi" my lips wobbled and a loud sob left my mouth the moment I heard her voice.

I cried without any care of this world. She is the only person in front of whom I can cry as much and as long as I want.

"Wh-hat happened? Tell me please?" She desperately asked. I could sense the fear in her voice.

Gaining some courage, I narrated her the whole incidence. Her gasp didn't fail to reach my ears making me feel guilty.

My mother is suffering just because of me. What have I done? Why just why did I go to his office at the first place??

"I...I am com-mming back" I declared before cutting the call.

I can't stay here anymore. He knows where I live, now he will try to harm this family as well. I can't let this happen at any cost.

Janhvi...

Oh god. She is not safe as long as I am here.

A bitter cry left my mouth, my heart was stuttering in extreme dread. I could see my whole future crashing down in front of me.