18

AUTHOR'S POV
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sigh of relief left his lips as he took a long drag of his cigar. His tensed body relaxed a bit by the unhealthy smoke.

His body is craving for her touch. His hands are craving to roam around each and every corner of her body.

He shut his eyes tightly and fisted his hands at the sinister thoughts. How badly he is stopping himself, only he knows.

His lips formed into a smile remembering the blissful moment between them. The way he touched her cheek.

Soft and delicate.

That's what he thought the moment her skin came in contact with his.

The way her chest was heaving up and down. The way her plump lips were trembling. He just wanted to claim them but stopped himself.

After taking another powerful drag, he threw the used cigar on the floor.

Closing his eyes, he smiled in satisfaction. Now she is his and nobody can take her away from him. Not even Saanvi herself.

The thought of having her in his arms after two days, is making him happy already. The thought of having someone wait at his house for him on the dinner table. His heart swelled with joy.

He has been lonely for twenty four years of his life but not anymore. He will have a wife and a family soon.

Then, he will take her to his business parties and trips. He never mentioned it to himself but he always felt jealous by seeing his business partners having a family.

Whenever he attended parties, he used to see his partners mingling in conversations with their wives and children which used to make him feel envious of them.

Now, he will have Saanvi by his side holding his arm.

He chuckled and shook his head.

Indeed, he is acting like a teenage boy but what else should he do? When he is feeling and getting these things for the first time in his life.

His smile vanished and a frown appeared on his face.

He was so angry at her when she ran to hide from him. She left her rented house and went to Auli.

She thought he will not be able to find her.

He smirked at her stupidity.

How naive you are, Saanvi.

He thought and smiled remembering her cute frown when he sat on the sofa without being told to do so.

She was angry at him. He could see it clearly but he was enjoying teasing her. He loved when her face became angry suddenly at his question of leaving her home.

It wasn't hard for him to find her location yet he gave her a day so that she could think that she is finally free.

His wicked mind loves playing games.

Arjun turned around and walked back inside his room.

His feet stopped moving automatically and his gaze fixed on the wall just behind the huge king sized bed.