13

Author's POV

The shock was clearly visible on Saanvi's face. Her tears were flowing unknowingly making her mother's heart clench in pain.

The papers were scattered on the floor. The papers of their destruction.

"How could he?" Saanvi gritted with fire in her eyes. Her fists clenched in anger, "He...he can't snatch OUR house" her voice and body shook due to the rage she was feeling.

The man whom she now despises the most has sent her notice. The notice of leaving their home because he has bought the land and will construct a building there.

Anger and disgust. Only two things she is feeling for Arjun right now. She just wants to slap him and send him behind the bars.

She knows that he is doing this intentionally. Just because she has rejected him.

As for Namisha, she was totally numb. She doesn't know what to do now. Fighting is not even an option, she is not a fool to fight against the biggest personality of Maharashtra.

"Saanvi....where are yo---

"I will be back, Maa" Saanvi said and stormed out of the house without even waiting for her mother's reply.

.
.
.
.

"How dare you?" A small smile appeared on Arjun's lips. A satisfied one.

He slowly turned around to face her.

His gaze intensified seeing her damp clothes and hair. She was completely drenched in rain. He was again mesmerised by her.

Whereas, Saanvi was fuming in rage. Her eyes were red and teeth were chattering due to cold.

He found her appearance really cute and tempting.

"I knew you will come" he casually stated rotating the paper weight.

"I will expose you in front of the whole office, Mr. Arjun Khanna. Leave me and my house alone" she gritted taking fast steps towards him.

He was leaning on the table and she was standing just in front of him.

Though she was scared and intimidated but this time it was about her home. The place where she has made so many bitter sweet memories. A shelter for her and her mother.

She was shivering uncontrollably which didn't go unnoticed by him. He quickly switched off the AC.

"Huh!! Don't show your fake concern" she bitterly chuckled then glared at him.

His jaw clenched and in just a second he pulled her by her arms.

Her soft body crashed against his, again. His grip was really tight that she was feeling unbearable pain on her arms but never showed it on her face.

"Don't you dare question my concern towards you. Understand?" She shook her head and tried to wriggle out of his hold but in vain.

"Now listen to me" he calmly said leaving her arms finally, "Marry me if you want to save your house" he finished with a smirk.

A hard slap landed on his cheek.

The silence engulfed the room for few seconds. The slap didn't affect Arjun at all infact it felt as if a feather touched his cheek.

But he was angry. Angry at her audacity, he slowly turned towards her and she shuddered looking into his eyes which were pitch black.

He took slow steps towards her while she stepped back in fear. In no time, he caged her between him and the wall.