Chapter 1: Above The Wings

The stone of darkness.

The one thing that Blackheart could become beyond powerful enough to reclaim the earth. His return was bringing so much darkness and no savior to come destroy him.

Angelina stood across from Scarlett and the others with her wings flapping up and down as she showed a slight grin.

Scarlett stayed on the ground with the pain coursing through and Brad stood in front of her with a dagger in his hand.

Angelina giggled, "Do you really think that you could stop me?"

"You called me your niece," Scarlett said weakly, "what do you mean?"

Angelina chuckled and quickly rushed in front of Brad swiping him to the right forcefully. She then took a couple more steps with a sinister laugh.

"I am so thrilled that you have asked. I am your aunt. Your mother was too much of a coward to even tell you and it was good for her not to. After she banished me to that horrible prison, it felt like the right opportunity to take you at that moment."

Scarlett gasped. She could not say a word without tears building up into her eyes. Angelina showed a grin as she grabbed Scarlett by the throat, lifting her from the ground. She struggled trying to escape her grip but it was no use.

"You always looked so much like Fiona." She sighed.

Kade then threw a knife at Angelina and she screamed after feeling the tip of the knife slicing her cheek. She released her grip dropping Scarlett to the ground.

Angelina held out her hand seeing the drippage of blood then growled, "You are a siren, little one. You cannot deny that."

She then released her wings and flew up into the sky back to the cybertek building. Scarlett groaned as she felt the urge to. Kade rushed to her quickly and Brad approached them with dirt on his face.

"Kade," Scarlett looked up at him with hatred, "you better start telling me the truth."

Kade sighed then him and Brad helped her to the jet. Austin stood outside with his arms crossed when he heard Brad's footsteps approaching beside him.

"Still worried about your brother, huh?" Brad kneeled down grabbing a patch of grass waiting on Austin reply.

Austin sighed then with a smile he looked at the skies, "I know he is out there and he is far more better than this. Or maybe I do not know my brother like I say."

Brad nodded, "Sometimes we are not so sure what will happen with any of us."

Before Austin could say anything else, Kade walked outside of the jet waving the two to come up onto the jet.

Angelina then landed inside Cybertek where Blackheart stared off into the night cloudy skies with the stone in his hand.

He turned and walked over to her after hearing her groaning in pain.

"You are hurt." He told her.

She stood up and scoffed, "I am fine, my lord." She then leaned against a table with a towel to cover up the scar.

"Something tells me your meeting with Fiona's daughter were not very civil." Blackheart sighed.

"No," she replied, and she took a deep breath, "she has to tap into it. Fiona had only figured it once. When she would grow older, she could feel that power. My idiotic nephew had to step in. Kade."

Blackheart showed a smile and turned her to look up at him. He wiped the dried blood off of her cheek and uncovered the scar. She was quiet and embarrassed as she looked away from him.

"That scar," he turned her head gently toward him and looked at the scar, "it shows who you truly are, Angel."

"Fiona left this mark on me. And I found out it causes harm to my niece somehow. It shows how much of a monster I have truly become and my sister was never merciful about it."

"That mark is what makes you so dark, young one. You will soon understand what it means for you."

She then smiled, "So, what is next?"

"They have not yet left the city, we need to find out the sonic warrior's location. No matter what of a coward her is or not." He showed a crooked smile.

Angelina chuckled and bowed, "Right away, Blackheart." She then released her wings and flew out through the window.