Chapter 11: Reunion

The day began to grow shorter, and the jet started to gain closer to Blacklight city. Hoping to find where the call from last heard from. The hatch slid down, opening the bottom of the jet. Jayce threw his dad's blade over his shoulder, Sammie threw her bow and arrows over her back, and Brad placed a pistol and two daggers pressed against his legs.

Jayce then felt his dad grab his arm and pulled him back for a moment with a smile.

"I am coming with you." He demanded.

Jayce shook his head, "It is too risky, Dad. I am not risking losing you once again. For a good reason especially."

Jayce then pulled his arm away and gave TJ a warm smile. Scarlett walked behind TJ handing Jayce a small compass that blinked a red dot at a steady pace.

"Follow that dot and the closer you get to where that call was coming from, it will blink faster." She explained.

Jayce handed it to Brad knowing he could read them far better than Jayce ever could. They then started leaving the jet wandering through an old alley way.

Scarlett looked at TJ wondering, "Why did you want to go with them?"

TJ chuckled, "The elemental stones are the most powerful and yet dangerous weapons. The different stones hold different powers. If anyone holds any of the stones within their grasp, the power that the stones harness takes complete control."

"So that means the stone of darkness, if it is in Blackheart's hands, he will be able to destroy even a siren?" Scarlett wondered.

"Yes," Kade then approached behind them both as his voice echoed, "that stone is actually the number one out of the six."

TJ sighed and gave a slight nod, "If Blackheart is intended to revive my mother, she will be connected with the stone and not Jayce, not even I, could ever begin to stop them."

They then watched the three vanish into the foggy path through the alleyway. The hatch then closed leaving Jayce, Sammie, and Brad on their own.

Brad then stopped after the final blink and stood an old ancient castle. It looked like it had been abandoned for centuries with fog forming around it and webbing all over the gates and the old tall doors.

As the three stepped foot in front of the castle, the doors slowly creaked opened. Squealing loudly opening slowly. They then walked in and suddenly the doors slammed shut alarming them. They turned to the doors and Jayce sighed.

"No turning back now." He whispered.

They then stood around a round empty table. The question that haunted them and would not leave their minds was who they were waiting for? There was no sign of anybody being there. The castle gave a very cold and weary draft in the air.

Maybe it was a trick. Or maybe they have found the wrong place.

Suddenly, the sound of a door creaked opened. A woman then stepped through the door with it shutting behind her and she started to walk out of the shadows. Jayce then went for his blade before the woman gave a smile and a man walked behind her.

"See, Diablo," the woman told him, "I knew somebody would show up."

Diablo gave a scoff, "At least it was someone."

"Who are you?" Jayce wondered.

Alice giggled, "Alice. We bumped into each other when there was still a school."

Jayce raised a brow, "There were no survivors when we checked days later. How is this possible?"

"I can vouch for that." Diablo raised a finger with a smile.

Alice rolled her eyes and smiled, "After the school was completely destroyed, I was under the rubble when Diablo here had come to find me. Ryan managed to help then we found out exactly what and who he really is."

"So, he is aware of Ty's death?" Asked Jayce.

Alice nodded, "He had found his body and when we found him, there he was kneeling down to his father. He tried coming to find you, but only found Ty's body and a medallion that belonged to his father."

Jayce laid his head down with a deep sigh, "There was nothing I could do to not let him die."

"Don't worry," she assured him, "Ryan knew it was not your fault. He had learned a lot when he met us and it was more than just that."

Jayce smiled and before he could say a word, a sudden giggling echoed through the castle. Diablo and Alice looked around seeing nothing. Angelina and Von then walked through a dark space with a sinister smile.

Jayce pushed Sammie behind him, and Alice looked up at Diablo.

"Whoever you think you are, you are not welcome here." Alice threatened.

Angelina grinned, "You are certainly new here."

Diablo could feel Von's empty soul and gasped knowing who he was.

"Dark cloud." He whispered.

Alice quickly looked at him with a questionable stare, "Ryan stopped him all of them years ago. How is it you are alive?"

Von chuckled, "That is one thing you three never understood. Not even Ryan could have possibly get this right. After he placed me in that monstrous shadow realm, Drago managed to set me free. But not just me, he had released my brother too."

Diablo's eyes widened, "Shadow."

Von nodded with a slight smile. Jayce then tightened his grip on the sword's handle.

Von had already guessed what he was about to do. Letting Jayce come after him was the fun part. At least for him anyway.

Von then watched Jayce come at him and snapped his fingers freezing him in midair then took his palm and pushed him by the force of the air back crashing into a wall allowing his back to slide down.

Jayce groaned. Brad rushed over to him and Alice stood in front of all three. Von gave a nasty grin.

"Back off." She yelled.

"Alice, don't." Diablo warned her.

Von chuckled and raised his palm up with cloud of smoke forming around it. He then aimed it at Alice with a crooked smile before Diablo jumped in front of her with the power pushing him outside the window. Alice then ran to the window and found Diablo on the ground outside laying there.

"Diablo!" Alice continued yelling but all she could hear were the echoes of her voice coming back to her.

She clenched her fists and turned around charging at Von until he grabbed her by the throat. She struggled trying her best to escape his grip, but it was no use.

Jayce then started to slowly stand up and Von looked at him with a scoff. Angelina quickly grabbed Jayce's arm and threw him in front of Von and pushed Brad to the side.

"You wish to die for these people?" Von chuckled.

Jayce groaned, "Von, stop this. Please."

Von then ignored his call. He never cared how much he would beg or plead.

Suddenly, a vortex appeared brightly in the sky as if it was a portal opening. Von showed a grin and looked down at Jayce.

"This is where you depart." He then threw Alice across the room and the vortex started to give a rough gravity pull that started pulling Jayce up through it.

"Jayce!" Sammie shouted and quickly threw herself knocking Von out of the way and started aiming upward into the hurling vortex.

Von gave a growl after watching the sky close up and turned quickly at Brad and Alice. Nightwalkers then surrounded them growling and biting at them.

"You two are going nowhere. You will be prisoners." He snapped.

The hounds then pushed them down to the cellars of Ryker's castle. Angelina gave a deep sigh.

"What now?" She asked.

"The daughter of the dark siren was not supposed to go in with him."

Von grinned, "Oh do not worry. Selene has that part covered."