𝑊𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆

◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈
Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ

"Just trying to help." Carlos said his tone coming out offended his words louder than he meant them to be as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Shh, Carlos!" Mal yelled back lowly to him, causing the boy to jump before he hurried to follow them as they turned the corner, leaving him.

"Coming." Carlos said as he started running trying to catch up with the rest of them, which he did pretty quickly, he was surprisingly a fast runner.

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ
◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

ᴠ ◈ ━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━ ◈

"So close, upstairs." Evie said as she took a sharp left, the rest of them following after her as she started to run up the stairs. "come on guys, almost there."

As soon as they stepped off of the last step, they noticed the statues standing in front of them, all of them being modeled after their respective parents.

The Hall of Villains, the sign above the statues read as the Vks slowly took steps forwards standing in front of the statues of their parents.

Carlos in front of Cruella, Evie in front of The Evil Queen, Jay in front of Jafar, Mal in front of Maleficent, but Lorelei stood in front of Loki's statue instead of her Mother's.

"Mommy?" Evie asked as she looked up at her Mom's statue, they looked so lifelike, it was like her Mom was standing in front of her with the poison apple.

"Killer." Jay said as he stood up straighter as he looked at his father's statue, which also showcased him holding his old snake staff.

"I will never forget Mother's Day again." Carlos shuddered as looked at his mother was portrayed chasing after the dalmatians over a small bridge.

"A True King." Lorelei whispered as she looked up at her Father's statue, he had on his usual pointed headgear, he also had the scepter along with the tesseract within.

"Woah," Jay's voice came out loud and clear as he looked above the statue of Maleficent in complete shock. "aren't those your Mom's wings?"

Hearing his question, both Mal and Lorelei quickly looked at where he was, gasping as their eyes landed on the broad wings being hung from the ceiling with chains.

All the Vks looked at them in awe, they had heard stories about how the King cut off Maleficent's wings, they thought they would never get the chance to see them in person.

"Why are they all the way up there?" Evie asked as they continued to stare at the wings that were at least 30 feet in the air, there was no point putting them so high no one could use them other than Maleficent.

"I don't know." Mal said as she took a step forwards, as soon as she got closer the wings began to struggle against the chains causing Jay to pull her back.

"Woah!" They all said loudly as they watched them struggle for a bit before they calmed down, but they could still hear the sound of the chains rattling from its movement.

In both confusion and curiosity, Lorelei took a step forward, as soon as she did the wings started struggling again until she moved back.

"Evie come step up here." Lorelei told her as she kept her eyes on the wings, hearing her Evie took a glance around before stepping closer to the wings.

But to their surprise, the wings didn't move a bit, they just stayed still not reacting, but not wanting to jinx it Evie quickly moved back.

"They only react to us?" Mal asked confused as she stayed in Jay's arms, the boy holding her close trying to protect her as much as he could.

"We've got Mother's blood running through us." Lorelei said as she turned towards her giving her a small smile and shrugging her shoulders,

"I've always wondered how come your mom had wings, but you two don't?" Carlos asked as he pointed between the sisters and the wings, he would have noticed if the two had wings...right?

"We do," Mal said lowly as she looked down, both sisters reaching behind them to caress where the wings would protrude from their backs. "we just don't show them."

It was thanks to Lorelei's Father's magic that allowed them to hide their magic, it was a small deal Thor had made with Adam when Maleficent first gave birth.

It allowed Loki and Fairy Godmother to cast a small spell, to hide their wings deep within their skin not allowing them to come out unless they truly wanted them to.

"Mom said to never show our wings," Lorelei said as she repeated another set of words, their mother had drilled into them since birth. "because we never know who'll want to rip them off of our backs."

Mal said the last few words along with her, the two speaking at the same time, which isn't something they often did together.

"Well, the wand's not here let's bounce," Jay said lowly as he gave Mal a small squeeze before he let go of her and looked at the rest of them. "let's go."

With that everyone started to walk out of the room, through one last glance at their parent's statues; all except Mal that is.

"Come on, wouldn't want to leave you behind." Lorelei said as she nudged her sister's arm, as she nodded towards the door.

"Give me a second," Mal said lowly as she glanced back at her sister with a small smile, interrupted Lorelei when she opened her mouth to say something. " just one minute."