Part 1: Prologue

Indian Research Centre:

A guy in a hoodie is seen picking up his food from the buffet counter. He serves himself the curry and moves towards to pick the spoon from the spoon sterilizer.

"Excuse me Sir, Can you pass me a spoon as well?", A young trainee asks.

He picks up a spoon and turns around to give her the spoon.

"Thank you", says the girl with a smile accepting the spoon. She lifts her head up only to scream and drop the plate in her hand while running away feeling petrified after looking at the guy in hoodie.
.
.
.
"Maa, please yeh kaala teeka lagana kab band karoge aap? Ab main chotu sa doodh peeta bachcha nahi raha. I am a teenager.", Says Sidharth

"Haan na bachcha. Tu jitna bhi bada kyu na ho jaaye, rahega toh tu mere liye bachcha hi. Tu itna khoobsurat hai na ki mujhe darr lagta hai kahi logon ki nazar na lag jaaye tujhe. Nazar bahut buri cheez hoti hai beta. Ek pal mein kisi ka ghar sansaar ujhad jaati hai.", His mother cries.

He rolls his eyes in incredulity

"Maa.. this is all andh vishwaas.. aap khudh itni padhi likhi hai phir bhi aise baat karti ho. Chalo Maa, mein nikalta hoon.", He bids bye to his mother and goes to his junior college.

Sidharth Adhikari, an eighteen year old, who is extremely talented and enchantingly handsome lad

Sidharth Adhikari, an eighteen year old, who is extremely talented and enchantingly handsome lad. He was a treat to every young girl's eyes who saw him. He effortlessly caught attention from everyone around him for his beauty.

He was knowingly getting the best of best treatments from all. While everyone wanted to be his friend, he also had quite a few enemies who were jealous of him. His friend's mom would also give him special treatment.

Due to all this he mistook the world to be a nice place. Smitten by his charming face, the most beautiful girl of the college, Janvi Batra was his girlfriend.

Janvi was so obsessed and possessive about him that she wouldn't let any girl close to him nor allow him to even talk to other girls

"Janvi, I am getting another call. I have to disconnect.", Said Sidharth.