Part 2: E.7.

Check if you've read the previous update.

Unedited..
___________________

"Hello Mr. Rajvanshi"

"Hello Dr. Anand", Vikram shakes hand with Maya's new physiotherapist doctor.

"Hell-ooo", muttered Maya. Vikram was taken aback to hear her speak a proper word for the first time ofcourse after an unknown word kullu which he had heard twice from her mouth.

He looked at Agastya who was standing beside Maya. Agastya looked at him and Vikram passed a smile. He was happy that Agastya's speech therapy was working.

"Yes, Dr. Anand, she is my wife, Mrs. Maya Rajvanshi and your patient. I suppose you've checked the reports my secretary had sent you earlier. I want no negligence in her case. That's her bodyguard Agastya and her nurse. Since Maya can't speak, you can pass on the instructions to nurse and she would take care of the same. If you need anything from my end, feel free to contact my secretary.", Said Vikram.

"Yes, for sure Mr. Rajvanshi. She is my responsibility now and I will make sure she would start walking, running and dancing on her feet soon.", Said the doctor.

"I like the confidence. Good luck!", He said and turned to Maya.

"Sweetheart, jaise doctor kahe waise karna, okay? Tum jald hi thik ho jaaogi..", said Vikram cupping her face. He delicately patted her cheeks twice before leaving.

The doctor introduced himself to Maya and inspected her leg. Maya grabbed Agastya's palm and squeezed it tightly by shutting her eyes in fear after recollecting her previous encounter with Nitin. Agastya pressed her hand which made her look into his eyes and he gestured her that she will be fine.

"Nurse, inko harr roz exercise karana hoga. Just observe how I perform it then you repeat once. Isko jitna jyada ho sake utna karaana. Aur inko main calcium likh ke deta hoon, bone strength ke liye. Saath hi inko har roz subah morning walk pe le jaao for sunlight, jisse inko Vitamin D milegi. It's important kyuki iske wajah se Calcium absorption hoga.", Said the doctor. The nurse nodded her head.

The doctor shows her the various exercises which Agastya carefully observes.
.
.
.
"Good Morning Shehnaaz", said Agastya.

"Kullu..", said Maya sweetly.

"Haan Shehnaaz! Good morning.. bolo Good.. Goooood..", he lipsed.

"Gooood", repeated Maya.

"Mor--ning.. Morning.. bolo ", he said

"Mor--ning", said Maya.

"Very good!! Ab saath mein bolo Good Morning..", said Agastya

"Gooood Morn--ing", they both say in unison and giggle.

"Good morning!", Says Maya in her sweet and soft voice. He kissed her forehead and she blushes.

"Lagta hai tumhaari nurse, kuch jyada hi sone ki shaukeen hai.. tumhe morning walk pe le jana hai.. jyada time nikal jaayega toh doop tez ho jayegi aur tumhari baby soft skin ko jala degi (he caressed the skin on her hand delicately making her blush).. toh aaj main tumhe morning walk pe le chalunga.. okay? Isse pehle brush karte hai..", he says.

He helps her brush her teeth and washes her face nicely. He then asks the maid to change her clothes into a track suit. He pushes her wheelchair and walks out of the mansion.

The nurse arrives into Maya's room and finds her nowhere. At that very moment, Vikram comes to meet Maya.

"Nurse, where is Maya?", Asks Vikram.

"Sir.. I don't know.. I had tucked her to bed last night and gone to sleep in my quarters. Abhi jab subah aayi toh madam apne kamre mein nahi hai?", Said the nurse.