Part 1: E.7.

Sidharth returns early morning next day to the lab. If given a chance, he thought that he would have stayed back but he was answerable to his actions so he had to stick to protocols. He thanked his luck though for not being in other western countries where they aren't allowed to work post work hours strictly.

He climbed up on the ladder stool and sat on the topmost board facing her. His elbows rested on knees while his head took support of his palm. She kept her hand crossed one over the other on the edge of the aquarium glass and rested her head on them adoring him.

"Kullu", she called him like a little baby

"Haan Shehnaaz..", he answered sweetly.

"Khaana.. bhook bhook", she said looking at the sea weed packet in his hand.

"Achcha? Naye words sikhe tumne? Tumhaari memory badhi sharp hai. Kal jo bola tha woh yaad hai.", He said giving her the sea weeds.

"Kullu.. sorry", she said sweetly.

"Sorry nahi Thanks bolte hai.. bolo thanks.. tha, an, ks.. thanks.. bolo", he said.

"Thanks bolo..", she said in a meek voice.

He laughed at her cuteness and she laughed along.

"Aur yeh pata hai kya hai?", He said pulling out a box from his bag pack.

She looked at it puzzled and in curiousity.

"Yeh mera tasty tasty sa khaana hai. Maine khudh banaya hai. Chawal aur peeli daal. Meri maa bahut achcha aur tasty sa khaana banati thi pata hai? Tum khaati na toh permanently mere ghar rehne aa jaati.", He said showing her the contents of the box.

"Tasty", she babbled

"Teen baar bolo toh jhat se pakad leti ho words. Good good good.", He said.

"Good", she imitates looking at his lips.

"Kitne words aa gaye tumhe.. aise karte karte toh tum pura dictionary ratt logi.", He chuckled. A slightest of smile on his face was enough to bring smile on her face. She observed him whole time and his lips while speaking.

"Khaogi?" He offered holding a spoon. She batted here eyelashes and looked in amusement.

"Aisa karogi toh mera khaane par se concentration chala jaayega

"Aisa karogi toh mera khaane par se concentration chala jaayega. Aur.. on a second thought, tum apna sea weed pe concentrate karo, tumhara digestive system ko kharab nahi karte, saara paani kharab ho jaayega.", He said. None of his words made sense to her but nevertheless she was busy admiring him.

They both ate their lunch and chatted. Basically he chatted while she gawked at him. At the back of his mind, he knew it that she could look at him the whole day and it made him feel so overwhelmed.

"Meri kamar dard karne lag pada hai yaha upar baite baite. Main neeche jaau please?", He asked stretching his back in a pain filled voice.

Her face saddened to look at his pain filled face which he mistook. He thought she was sad because he asked her if he could go down. If it wasn't for the pain even he didn't wanted to go back.