Part 1: E.12.

Sidharth yawned waking up and stretching his hands.

"Kullu.. Good Morning", wished Flora as she was accustomed to listening to few words.

"Good morning sweetheart", he said and made his way to the inflatable pool in which she was seated.

He scrunched his nose sniffing a foul odour. Looking at the yellow substance in the pool, he realised that she had pooped like humans in the pool after eating human food which smelled foul. She put her head down embarrassed to which he smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Aise sharminda feel karneki zarurat nahi darling, hum sab bhi yahi karte hai uske andar..", he said pointing at the bathroom door.

She looked into the direction he pointed and looked at him and he nods yes.

"Chalo ab tumhe aur iss pool ko saaf karte hai aur ismein naya paani bharte hai.", He said picking her up from the pool and taking her inside the bathroom. Placing her in the bath tub, he turned on the tap and progressed to clean the inflatable pool, while she admired him from the tub.

It was quite a task for him early morning but nevertheless he was still happy around her. After filling up the pool with clean water, he placed her back into it and took bath himself.

Post their breakfast, they really didn't have much to do as they were underground. He mostly talked to her while she babbled few words learnt from him. They watched a rib-tickling comedy movie. Whenever Sidharth laughed at a humour, she giggled along though she understood very little. Yes, little because she had been a quick learner by spending time with him.

"Shehnaaz, tumhare itne ghane lambe baal hai, ispe kuch jaadu chalata hoon.", He said grabbing a comb, he gently untangled the little knots in her hair.

She being the curious one, turned around to see him every now and then. Pressing the comb in between his lips he scolded her.

"Hilo matt Shehnaaz. Main koi hair stylist nahi hoon joh easily manage karega apni job. Maa jab kuch dino ke liye bedridden thi, tab thoda bahut unke baal bana leta tha. Toh mujhe bahut dikkat hoti hai samjhi? Bahut mehnat lagti hai chotti banane mein, pata hai? Issi liye bilkul hilna nahi hai.", He instructs her.

She turns yet again earning a glare from him.

"Shehnaaz.. Hilo matt.", He said strictly.

"Hilo matt", she repeated sweetly making him chuckle.

"Gadhi..", he muttered

"Gadhi..", she repeated.

"Woh toh tum ho, jispe mujh jaise seedhe saadhe insaan ka dil aa gaya hai. Dil aaya gadhi pe toh JALpari kya cheez hai. Kaisa laga mera improvisation?", He laughed at it himself while tying a rubber band which he had taken off from a grocery cover.

"Beautiful!!!", He said looking at her and she blushed knowing that he complemented her by his expression.

"Do minute ruko main abhi aaya..", he said running downstairs to the garden and plucking few roses from it before racing back to the room inside.

He then carefully tucked the roses into her braided hair which managed to stay in its place only after an 'n' number of failed attempts.

"Pufff!!! Kitna mehnat kar liya aaj.. aur dekho mehnat ka phal bahut bahut pyaara hota hai. Dekhogi?", He asked to her.

She batted her eyelashes. He kissed her cheeks making her blush.

"Bahut sundar, chalo tumhe khudh ke darshan karaate hai. Aa.. aa.. aa.. dekho abhi bata deta hoon, tum meri ho, agar khudh ko dekh ke apne aap ke pyaar mein padh gayi na toh mujhe bura koi nahi hoga.. tumhe pyaar karne ka haq sirf mera hai.. samjhi?", He warned her sweetly by showing his finger to her.