Part 1: E.13.

Check if you've read the previous update
___________________

"Oh wow!! Lovelyyy!! Kya stunt karti ho yaar tum paani mein", exclaimed Sidharth sitting on the edge of swimming pool and watching Flora do stunts. The more he praised and appreciated, the more she tried performing different stunts for him. All she wished was too see him smile, laugh and giggle.

"Shehnaazzz!!", Screams Sidharth when he finds her injuring her elbow by hitting it to the pool wall. He jumps into the pool and drags her out of the water.

Flora quivered in pain when he touched the bruised area. He was surprised to find her blood blue instead of red just like octopus or lobsters. He inspected it carefully and sighed in relief for having no broken bones or fracture.

"Tumhari bandage kaise karu? Tum toh pani mein rehti ho? Mujhe tumhe stunt karne se rokhna chahiye tha..", he said in sad and depressed tone felling guilty for her condition.

"Yahi rukho main tumhare liye atleast cream le aata hoon. Apni poonch pani mein rakho aur kamar upar. Thik hai?", He asked.

"Thik hai?", She repeated understanding the last sentence instruction more than the first because she had been able to recognise the name of the body parts.

He went in to get a first aid box, when he approached the door, he heard dogs bark. He ran outside to find Flora inside the water, petrified of the barking dogs while the four street dogs surrounded the pool and kept barking at the strange looking creature which the dogs have never seen.

Sidharth had a hard time shooing the barking dogs away because when he chased one the others would still trouble her. He locked the gate once he had successfully shooed all the dogs.

"Shehnaaz.. Baby bahar aajao. Saare kutte bhaag gaye.", He said.

The scene of the barking canines were so dreadful, that she shivered underwater. Their sharp teeth reminded of the shark which chased her and the way she lost her family while ending up in human world.

Sidharth plunged into the swimming pool and brought her out of the pool. His heart broke when he hugged her to himself and heard her words.

"Ghar chahiye.. maa chahiye..", she expressed in fear.

His grip on her loosened and he held back his emotions by biting his lower lip.

Uske saath rehte rehte main bhool gaya tha ki usko mujhe waapis chhoddna bhi hai. Dil toh laga liya maine par woh yaha nahi belong karti. Na woh paani ke bagair reh sakti hai aur na main paani ke andar. Swaarth mein aakar main har roz, usko uske ghar pahuchaane mein delay kar raha hoon. Mere saath woh kuch pal ke liye khush reh sakti hai par uske saath saath usko bahut saari musibat jhelni padegi, jo main nahi chahta ki woh face kare.

"Haan Shehnaaz, main tumhe tumhare ghar pahuchaunga. Kal hi chalenge hum dono. Bas aaj ek din mere saath reh lo..", he requests.

Her eyes were glued to the floor as she stared at it depressed. Somewhere even she knew she didn't belong to this world. Sidharth was surprised that her bruises were healed so quickly.

He covered his face with a monkey cap to avoid being caught. Leaving her in the room inside the inflatable pool, he went out to arrange for her return to her home.
.
.
.
.
When Sidharth returned home, he found Shehnaaz asleep in the pool. He sat beside the pool and kept adoring her sleeping figure by placing his head on his hand which rested on the pool wall.

He was woken by an alarm in the early morning. It was 4am as he had to start early before the sun shone. When he opened his eyes, he saw her beautiful face inches away from him. She had admiring him since long. He flashed his million dollar smile while controlling his agony that he felt within, at the thought of getting seperated from her today. She leaned closer and pecked his lips. Pink blush was evident on her cheeks when she returned to her position.